July 23, 2014 | 1212 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Cle de Peau - Démaquillant Pour Les Yeux Absolu

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2008 11:07:00 AM More reviews by kyasha

I received a sample of this with my foundation purchase. It contains a gentle oil that you can use before or after cleansing, since the CdP cleanser does not remove eye makeup. While I don't mind paying a premium for the makeup of this line, the skincare products are not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2005 8:28:00 PM More reviews by aried

Whenever I stray from this eye makeup remover I wonder why? I always end up coming back to it. It is similar to Lancome's Bi-facil as in that it is a 2 layer cleanser; it needs to be shaken to emulsify it. Beign a contact lens wearer, I am very wary of what I use on my eyes. This takes off mascara like a dream. All you do is put some in a cotton pad and let it sit on your eyelid for 10 seconds or so and gently swipe. It removes everything and does not sting my eyes at all. Again, very similar to Lancome but I find this a little gentler and less oily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2004 1:44:00 AM More reviews by JBGreenberg

Though at first this feels a little greasy (almost like baby oil) it is the only eye make-up remover that dose not irritate my sensitive eyes. I have tried L’Oreal, Lancôme Clinique etc…and this is the best so far. Is it worth the money…NO WAY, but I easily found mine on EBay for half the price.