Hard Candy Icicle Balm - Bananacicle

1.3

on 12/22/2005 1:38:00 PM

This balm is HORRIBLE! I rubbed it on my hand to see if it would bring out the banana smell more, and it took me SCRUBBING the tube into my hand to get to even work~! Hard Candy makes excellent lip products are are my favorite brand, but these definitely AREN'T a winner! I can't even smell the banana! I was expecting like a banana pudding or runts smell, at least! :(

on 9/3/2004 8:17:00 PM

I was looking for a really yummy banana lip balm... this is anything but that. You can only smell the banana if you really really try.. other than that it smells like wax. It's really not worth the $6.50. Definitely sending this back to Sephora.

on 6/20/2004 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This doesn't really smell much like bananas to me..well not the way I expected it to be. Plus to make it worst it's so waxy and hard to apply and it does absolutely nothing for my lips except make them more dry and the white frosty look is horrible on me. $6.50 is not cheap especially for the size and it's definitely not worth it for the terrible quality of this lip balm...I would rather spend $6 on my HG Jack Black lip balm.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Not sure what I was thinking when I bought this one, other than I LOVE banana scents! So the scent is good for me, but the color is AWFUL on me! It makes my lips look like a frosty white fish's underbelly...(I think it could look great on olive or darker skinned ladies, though.) If I can get my hands on another good banana scented lip balm I won't buy this one again.

Popular Lip Treatments