Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Raisin Rage 630

4.2

on 1/5/2015 5:04:00 PM

I am nc30-35 with neutral undertone. This lipstick makes my skin looks stunning and my teeth so white ! I can wear it without any makeup on. I think it's a burgundy color leaning towards brown. I have very pigmented lips though so maybe it looks burgundy on my lips. I love everything about this revlon lipstick line. You can't go wrong with any creme finishes they have. I hated the frost and perle finishes but that's just my personal preference. I don't care for anything frosty on my lips. Looks very tacky in my book.

This is a gorgeous color. It's a muted darker brick red, leaning towards brown. Really a warm color. I think it would look amazing on a brunette with dark eyes. It has a slight shine, no sparkles or pearl or anything. I bought this because I had read that it was a dupe for MAC's Diva. It doesn't appear as intensely red (on my lips at least), but I still really like it. I am fair skinned with medium hair but it is not too dark/shocking for me for daytime/office wear. It is a few steps away from a neutral; more intense and interesting to the eye. I think I will get a lot of wear out of this color.

on 8/22/2013 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Like all Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks this one has a nice smooth texture and wears well for a regular creme lipstick. The color is a nice neutral soft red, not overly blue or brown. A very wearable daytime color.

I use a "clear" lipliner and it last for 3 hours with no bleeding into fine lines. This is one that does leave a slight stain behind so even after wearing off there is still a slight tint to the lips.

All in all a very good lipstick for $6.

on 2/19/2013 11:50:00 AM

A timeless classic..for those "red shy" this would be perfect to start. Yes it's dark, but in an elegant way, not a screaming goth lipstick by any means...

on 2/18/2013 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a deep, beautiful burgundy lip color. This is a great winter color; it can be worn "full strength" for a black-tie/formal event, or applied lightly for a casual red berry lip. One caveat, it may not wear evenly, so if you want to maintain the deep color, make sure to reapply regularly.

on 10/23/2012 12:14:00 PM

Raisin Rage was discontinued in Canada about six years ago. I really liked it and got compliments when wearing it. On a recent trip to NYC was glad to see it in stock at a drugstore and bought a tube.
Update: Just put it on today, first time since I bought it and a woman barista in Starbucks complimented me on my lipstick's nice color, always look so nice.

on 9/30/2011 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Someone said it was the standard 90's brown lipstick. No, it's not. It's very comparable to MAC Media, or Diva, if you blot it. You don't have to have it very dark, you can blot and it goes a lighter raisin shade. Raisin Rage is not brown. It's a combination of burgundy, purple, and plum. Yes, the shade came out in the late 90's, but it's still runway. Not dated at all. The texture is smooth and it applies evenly. This should be in every woman's fall lipstick list.

on 8/6/2007 6:13:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite lipstick color. A beautiful red when dabbed on. Looks really nice on brunettes. Doesn't have extreme staying power; will need to be re-applied.

on 1/13/2007 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is way too intense to be worn full strength; the first time I tried it straight from the tube I looked like I had put on boot polish. However, if I dab it and then slick clear gloss on top, it makes a really pretty color, sort of a soft brown-plum.

on 2/6/2006 10:18:00 AM

i really wanted to try a red color that wasn't too dark, too orange, too bright, or too loud. this is almost it! as another reader said, it is VERY dark when you apply it straight from the tube but i mixed it with a light lip gloss and it was a very pretty red. not too bright which i like since my skin is pale right now (i'm asian). it's worth trying =)

Popular Lipsticks