October 20, 2014 | 1829 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Raisin Rage 630

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous color. It's a muted darker brick red, leaning towards brown. Really a warm color. I think it would look amazing on a brunette with dark eyes. It has a slight shine, no sparkles or pearl or anything. I bought this because I had read that it was a dupe for MAC's Diva. It doesn't appear as intensely red (on my lips at least), but I still really like it. I am fair skinned with medium hair but it is not too dark/shocking for me for daytime/office wear. It is a few steps away from a neutral; more intense and interesting to the eye. I think I will get a lot of wear out of this color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Like all Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks this one has a nice smooth texture and wears well for a regular creme lipstick. The color is a nice neutral soft red, not overly blue or brown. A very wearable daytime color.

I use a "clear" lipliner and it last for 3 hours with no bleeding into fine lines. This is one that does leave a slight stain behind so even after wearing off there is still a slight tint to the lips.

All in all a very good lipstick for $6.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by perfumeslut

A timeless classic..for those "red shy" this would be perfect to start. Yes it's dark, but in an elegant way, not a screaming goth lipstick by any means...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a deep, beautiful burgundy lip color. This is a great winter color; it can be worn "full strength" for a black-tie/formal event, or applied lightly for a casual red berry lip. One caveat, it may not wear evenly, so if you want to maintain the deep color, make sure to reapply regularly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by missmoffat

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Raisin Rage was discontinued in Canada about six years ago. I really liked it and got compliments when wearing it. On a recent trip to NYC was glad to see it in stock at a drugstore and bought a tube.
Update: Just put it on today, first time since I bought it and a woman barista in Starbucks complimented me on my lipstick's nice color, always look so nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

Someone said it was the standard 90's brown lipstick. No, it's not. It's very comparable to MAC Media, or Diva, if you blot it. You don't have to have it very dark, you can blot and it goes a lighter raisin shade. Raisin Rage is not brown. It's a combination of burgundy, purple, and plum. Yes, the shade came out in the late 90's, but it's still runway. Not dated at all. The texture is smooth and it applies evenly. This should be in every woman's fall lipstick list.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2007 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Christinae

This is my absolute favorite lipstick color. A beautiful red when dabbed on. Looks really nice on brunettes. Doesn't have extreme staying power; will need to be re-applied.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2007 1:52:00 PM More reviews by ninagirl

This is way too intense to be worn full strength; the first time I tried it straight from the tube I looked like I had put on boot polish. However, if I dab it and then slick clear gloss on top, it makes a really pretty color, sort of a soft brown-plum.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2006 10:18:00 AM More reviews by krnsushi

i really wanted to try a red color that wasn't too dark, too orange, too bright, or too loud. this is almost it! as another reader said, it is VERY dark when you apply it straight from the tube but i mixed it with a light lip gloss and it was a very pretty red. not too bright which i like since my skin is pale right now (i'm asian). it's worth trying =)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2005 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Shopaholicx131

Had a $3 off coupon, and I wanted a darker lipstick because I was reading a magazine article. I am so glad I picked this color! I just dab it on with my finger and it's a pretty redish color. Not MLBB, because I have light lips, but definitely pretty. My friend who never comments on my makeup actually said "I really like your makeup today. It's really pretty." Which was definitely a confidence booster. A word of caution in applying it straight from the tube, IT IS REALLY DARK!! My sister and I were laughing at how dark it was, almost purple.

Plus, the packaging is clear on the top so you can see the color, and has a plastic seal (a lot of lipsticks at Target aren't sealed and that just grosses me out).