September 2, 2014 | 1917 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by suggrr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

They're soft and big. But they're also not bound on any side and can fall apart if you're rough with them. They roll up into a facial cotton hot dog if I push them around instead of sweeping them in one direction only on my face. I enjoy the pretty plastic bag packaging with the cute cotton illustration on the front. The back has directions- you're supposed to wrap the pad around your middle finger and then sweep it over your face. They even have an illustration with directions in which to sweep the pad on your face! These are a nice luxury item to treat yourself to. Just make sure that you're going to be slow and gentle and not wipe this cotton pad around around your face quickly in different directions like an animal. Like I do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

It seems expensive on the surface, but when i can use one pad for removing makeup from both of my eyes without irritation, it becomes more economical. I also like to use this for toner. One pad covers both my face and chest area (which I treat like my face). I've bought them over and over again and restock my stash when Sephora has sales.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another thumbs up for the Shiseido Facial Cotton. I first tried this when I needed another product purchase to get a free gift - basically it was the cheapest thing in their line. Wow. It's so nice and soft and doesn't disintegrate and doesn't leave lint behind. Just a wonderful product. Sure, it's expensive for cotton wool, but it's cheaper and softer-feeling than DHC's silky cotton pads. It's not something I always have on hand, given the price, but I do repurchase periodically when I want to pamper myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by incognito51

This is the best facial cotton pad imaginable! The cotton rectangles are large and useful for applying and removing products. I have purchased it for several years and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Like gliding a silky smooth rose petal over your eyes and face. No scratching, no inconsistency, no fuzz...just expensive, gorgeous, worth every penny cotton pads.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by kaicg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These cotton pads are luxurious. They're soft and one is more than enough for both eyes when removing makeup. I'm never going back to any other brand.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by 123loverXOXO

I love these and think they are totally worth it. I've had my package for over two years, and I'm not even half way finished (seriously). Granted I cut them in half horizontally to get more bang for my buck, and I only use them about 1 or 2 times a week. Overall I think these are great: uber soft and no annoying fluffy cotton bits from cheaply made cotton balls getting all over my face. For $11 I think these are a better value than generic brands, because the package lasts 10x as long. Highly recommend :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There's nothing to say about this except that it's the best thing your face could wish for. Seriously. It's expensive, but so soft and definitely worth it! I'll keep re-purchasing this again, and again, and again. Makes makeup removal so soft and easy.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Simply the best!!! Super soft and u can cut in half and use it...they will last longer! Don't hesitate to buy especially for delicate eye area. A+++++

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought that these were totally a trick to get me to buy really over-priced cotton pads when the lady at the Shiseido counter suggested them years ago, but they really are worth the price! They feel so soft on your face and don't leave any lint behind. I mainly use these for toner and the best part they don't absorb your toner as much as regular cotton pads do so I end up using less, which I think up makes up for the price of these in the long run if you use nice toner.