October 24, 2014 | 1598 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Different Lipstick - Raspberry Glace

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by clairerenee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used other shades of Clinique's "Different Lipstick" and quite like the sheer, shiny (but not sticky) formulation that has no fragrance or flavor.

Raspberry Glace is a lovely dark rosy pink. It is very pigmented but goes on sheer. There is some very subtle shimmer but it is no glitter bomb.

It is not super long wearing but the sheerness makes reapplication easy and when it does wear through the day, it wears evenly.

Beautiful color that looks great with my fair (nc15) skin and would probably be suitable for medium-tan complexions.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by thegrumpus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this in a GWP, but like it so much that I will probably repurchase it once I run out. It is a cool pink berry toned lipstick that I didn't think my warm nc 15 skin would be able to pull off, but it has become a staple in my lipstick collection. My boyfriend even told me it is his favorite shade of lipstick he has ever seen on me (and I've worn quite a few!) It is decently long lasting, and is pretty moisturizing on your lips. I was definitely impressed!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was always on the hunt for this lipstick shade, but didn't want to spend the money on it in case I didn't like it. So, I came here and arranged a swap for a mini version that is attached to a lip gloss in the shade Fireberry. The duo arrived just in time for a Christmas party I attended.
It matched my dress perfectly (which was a plus) and I only had to reapply 2x throughout the night. I love the small size I received, but I don't know if I will repurchase. It has become a favorite deep shade (and I don't normally wear them; I tend to stick with the lighter side of things), and I think this will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice shade of pink-red lipstick. I usually wear A Different Grape when going out or Heather Moon for daytime wear. I was given this as a bonus with purchase and probably would have never chosen it for myself. It surprisingly looked really nice with my skin tone (kind of fair-medium, olive undertones, Eastern European). It especially looks nice if your're wearing a black top. I really like it and when it runs out I'll consider purchasing it again for evening wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by luvbug753

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this color. Its my everyday office lipstick. Its long lasting but not drying. I use a lip bursh to apply so it does not go on to dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by LivyLovesFashion

I Got this as a sample in a goody bag but I can honestly say this lipstick is beautiful. This color looks good on all skin tones, I can wear this in the winter, fall, spring, and summer, and its just one of the most flattering shades you can put on your lips. Its also very moisturizing, and long wearing. Whats not to love? This has become a staple in my everyday make up routine, and it goes with any eye look. Dress it up dress it down, this color just looks good on everything <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by jayescott

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite lipstick colors. It is a deep but sheer pink, and it makes my lips a nice rosy pink that is definitely there, but doesn't overpower my face. This is a good color to wear for work, or for casual occasions where I don't want to look overly "made up" but I want some nice color on my lips. I think that this color would look good on just about anyone. I originally got this as a gift-with-purchase, and I have continued to use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by farmy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is actually quite a sheer red. On me it tends towards being more of a cool red as opposed to an orange or hotter red.

I don't love it but I don't hate it.

Pros: Lovely creamy lipstick.

Cons: Again nothing so spectacular to write home about.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by ArchAngelAmaris

I LOVE this color. I also love that it is clinique. Their lipsticks are so juicy and they apply very well. This lipstick is natural yet shimmery. I can't believe that they give these out as trial size because to me, they are full sized. I will buy it once I run out but it will take a long time. I like the green packaging but the metal full size ones are much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMary3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lipstick, my faves are this one, and my Lancome Color Design lipstick in Ooh lala!
It's a gorgeous berry colored lipstick, that's moisturizing, pretty long lasting, and I think it will compliment most skintones. Contrary to some reviewers I don't think it's too bright at all, perfect for both day and night :)