Clinique Different Lipstick - Raspberry Glace

3.9

on 3/30/2015 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Clinique Raspberry Glace, as confirmed by a celebrity make up artist, was Princess Dianas HG lipstick, She wore this shade daily. I was intrigued so I bought a tube, just because! And I actually quite liked it. Sure, it does have a touch of 80's about it, as not many today teeter towards pinky frosty shades, but even so its a classic!

on 3/1/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this. Got it as a GWP years ago and bought it as a full-size recently. Same great Different Lipstick texture and quality, plus that great heavy silver case. This is one of the few pinks I can wear: it's a medium berry tone that doesn't turn too purple or too loud against my fair skin. It has a very slight frosted finish due to a lot of gritty, discernable-by-feel-but-not-by-sight glitter, which you may or may not be comfortable with. It looks especially good when I wear a dark blue top, bright pink blush and sheer, light blue-grey e/s.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This goes on sheer and feels very light. This pops up on my warm ivory skin that most of the time one coat is enough.

on 4/9/2014 9:56:00 PM

I have used other shades of Clinique's "Different Lipstick" and quite like the sheer, shiny (but not sticky) formulation that has no fragrance or flavor.

Raspberry Glace is a lovely dark rosy pink. It is very pigmented but goes on sheer. There is some very subtle shimmer but it is no glitter bomb.

It is not super long wearing but the sheerness makes reapplication easy and when it does wear through the day, it wears evenly.

Beautiful color that looks great with my fair (nc15) skin and would probably be suitable for medium-tan complexions.

on 10/2/2013 10:11:00 PM

I received this in a GWP, but like it so much that I will probably repurchase it once I run out. It is a cool pink berry toned lipstick that I didn't think my warm nc 15 skin would be able to pull off, but it has become a staple in my lipstick collection. My boyfriend even told me it is his favorite shade of lipstick he has ever seen on me (and I've worn quite a few!) It is decently long lasting, and is pretty moisturizing on your lips. I was definitely impressed!

on 1/22/2013 4:40:00 PM

I was always on the hunt for this lipstick shade, but didn't want to spend the money on it in case I didn't like it. So, I came here and arranged a swap for a mini version that is attached to a lip gloss in the shade Fireberry. The duo arrived just in time for a Christmas party I attended.
It matched my dress perfectly (which was a plus) and I only had to reapply 2x throughout the night. I love the small size I received, but I don't know if I will repurchase. It has become a favorite deep shade (and I don't normally wear them; I tend to stick with the lighter side of things), and I think this will last me a long time.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a nice shade of pink-red lipstick. I usually wear A Different Grape when going out or Heather Moon for daytime wear. I was given this as a bonus with purchase and probably would have never chosen it for myself. It surprisingly looked really nice with my skin tone (kind of fair-medium, olive undertones, Eastern European). It especially looks nice if your're wearing a black top. I really like it and when it runs out I'll consider purchasing it again for evening wear.

on 6/22/2012 10:07:00 AM

I really like this color. Its my everyday office lipstick. Its long lasting but not drying. I use a lip bursh to apply so it does not go on to dark.

I Got this as a sample in a goody bag but I can honestly say this lipstick is beautiful. This color looks good on all skin tones, I can wear this in the winter, fall, spring, and summer, and its just one of the most flattering shades you can put on your lips. Its also very moisturizing, and long wearing. Whats not to love? This has become a staple in my everyday make up routine, and it goes with any eye look. Dress it up dress it down, this color just looks good on everything <3

on 4/25/2012 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This is one of my favorite lipstick colors. It is a deep but sheer pink, and it makes my lips a nice rosy pink that is definitely there, but doesn't overpower my face. This is a good color to wear for work, or for casual occasions where I don't want to look overly "made up" but I want some nice color on my lips. I think that this color would look good on just about anyone. I originally got this as a gift-with-purchase, and I have continued to use it.

Recommended for Medium Skin