April 20, 2014 | 1589 users online

Eye Shadow - TiGi - 4-Play in FOOLPROOF

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by mcorreia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Looking for the perfect neutral warm palette? Look no more, actually don't even bother with the infamous Urban Decay Naked Palette, I felt having FoolProof I totally didn't need the latest. The 4 e/s are perfect, the quality is outstanding, they vary from the light champagne shade to the dark brown and I find myself making a quick and effective neutral look using all the 4 shades, each color makes sense and plays perfectly with the other 3 so to speak. I realy like UD e/s but these are even better!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 5:17:00 AM More reviews by herbina77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very good quality, the shadows are silky smooth and have a lot of pigment, although also a lot of shimmer. So if you don't fancy shimmery shades, don't buy this. The shades are nice and subtle, work well for daytime makeup. The lightest color is perfect for highlighting under eyebrows. Wouldn't buy again since I'll propably never use this package to the end, I have got so many eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by clarefp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this little quad of eyeshadows - love the colours - perfect for daytime or layering up for nighttime.

each colour is very shimmery and lovely and colourful when applied. i don't use primer and they last a full working day! woohoo!

the four colours are: purple, light brown, beigey/brown(very shimmery and not boring!) and a very goldy/creamy highlighter which is great for just under the eyebrow

i would agree with other reviews in saying that the packaging is way cheap - plastic peeling off etc - but product itslelf is fab!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by comeaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this eye shadow. It's hands down the best eye shadow that I've ever purchased. There's so much that you can do with the colour palette - everything from subtle and "barely there" to dramatic and glamorous. I don't use any eye primer for my makeup, but this stuff has some serious lasting power. It fades and loses a little of its shine over an 8 hour day, but it's still present (which is more than I can say for pretty much all other eye shadows I have tried). The colours actually go on with the same intensity and consistency as they appear in the palette, something else I've found rare in eye shadows. Trying to look great and living on a student's budget, this palette is worth every penny of the cost.

I would 100% recommend this product. In short, the other day I realized that this was the best eye shadow I've ever purchased by far and away. So really, why waste my money on anything else? I'm planning on purchasing the rest of the TIGI 4-Play makeup line, as my budget allows. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by brigid711

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This quad contains four beautiful shades of brown. They are highly pigmented and have great staying power. I will definitely repurchase.

My only con is the cardboard packaging. I feel it is not that durable, and I worry that it will open and get crushed when I travel with it. But that will not stop me from repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by karen2829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you have not tried TIGI makeup then you are in for a big suprise.. This line is AMAZING ! This is my favorite pallet in the entire collection. Let's start with the quality.. A+ it's super pigmented , can be used wet or dry, texture smooth. I have used this quad for everything from a daytime look to a night time smokey eye. It's so versatile ! Normally I don't use primer and I have no problem with the staying power, I do use primer when I am going out and I am set all night !! I have had this quad for over 1 year and have yet to hit pan. If I need to re-purchased I sure will !!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by xxaimzxx

I love this eyeshadow quad, the colours are so nice! All of the shades are a shimmery texture and can be worn alone, or with another. I dip my eyeshadow brush into water to make the eyeshadow even more intense, but they are great anyway. The eyeshadows are long lasting and smooth to apply. This product is definitely one worth buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by idressyou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had my hesitations, because TiGi's specialty is hair care, but this is the best eyeshadow ever, hands down! It's better than MAC, Chanel, Dior, Stila, and any other high-end I can think of that I've tried... seriously. The silkiest, most pigmented, no creasing and flattering colors. If you've been hesitating like I did, DON'T. A tiny bit goes a long way, so the price is well worth the payoff. I can't gush enough about it! Just try it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2008 7:23:00 AM More reviews by howcuteami

Love this item....the colors are great and the quality of the eyeshadow is wonderful

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Puppybears

These are AWESOME! ALL VARIOUS SHADES OF BROWN/SAND. "Earthy warm colors", is what I would call them. They are so flattering... I am a neutral/fair with very dark brown eyes and coppery-brown hair. I think these would look great on anyone, except maybe VERY cool-toned gals. The darkest brown has a bit of burgundy shimmer undertone, but it is extremely subtle... Its not a dark orange-y brown, of which I am glad. Nothing in the set is too orange... The lightest champagne color has lots of gold to it, which is fine. There is a pretty neutral/cool beige color that can balance out the champagne gold if necessary. Anyway, I really think this IS foolproof and the colors apply velvety-smooth!!!!!