MAC Pro Bright Coral

4.6

on 4/16/2009 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The name of this one pretty much says it all .. It's intense, it's bright .. it's beautiful! You have to use a very light hand with this, because it's incredibly pigmented! It's very bold red with coral undertones. Zero shimmer, so I like to add a little bronzer over this to make it really shine. Great pop of color on my warm skintone .. but not for the faint of heart. It's not the most reached for blush in my stash, but I love it once I get the courage to fling in on my cheeks!! Definitely one of my most unique blushes!

on 9/21/2006 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am NC-15 / NC-20 and this blush is gorgeous on my skintone. Heavely pigmented, you just need a little bit. This blush will probably last for years! You sure get your money worth out of it! It makes my skin flushed to where it looks like I just came in from outside on a cold winters day. Beautiful color, I can't express how happy I am with it. I was originally going to get dollymix. Putting dollymix next to Bright coral, dollymix can't compare by a long shot.

on 2/3/2006 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

A very bright rich pigmented matte blush that is very flattering on darker skintones (I am NW45). Definitely not for the timid though. You only need a little bit to get a nice flush of colour. I would definitely buy this again if I ever run out.

on 8/14/2005 11:20:00 PM

"Bright coral" is indeed a bright coral (it reminds me of the living coral in pictures of the Great Barrier Reef.) It also has some coral shimmer. It's particularly useful for me because I can pair it with reds, oranges, and pinks (all colors I wear often.) It's also pretty as a lipgloss.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Incredible blush! Love this Pro item. The pigmentation is fantastic. It's not shimmery and it's bright as can be. I thought it would be too similar to the Bright Coral pigment that I have, but no way they are completely different. This is a flashy bright hot pink colour, sure to turn heads. Not for the weak or faint-hearted.

Popular Blush Products