April 23, 2014 | 1874 users online

Bronzers - mark - Instant Vacation Bronzing Gel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2005 12:16:00 AM More reviews by QueenB2784

This stuff has a tendency to look a little orange on me. If I moisturize before, or better yet, mix it with my moisturizer this is a dream. Very natural and FANTASTIC for days when I do not want makeup! Would repurchase but I am not running out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2005 7:03:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Very nice stuff, good temporary smell, great shimmer, and does not rub off on your clothes after it dries. Only problem is you need to be very mosturized before you put it on or it will show very pronounced shimmer in any cracks or crevaces on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2004 2:48:00 PM More reviews by angela5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great for people like me who dont want to use a permanent self-tanner. You wont streak and if you put too much on just wash it off and start over. The tube goes a long way, I use mine every day and have had it since June.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2004 8:11:00 PM More reviews by katebeth

I love this stuff! I am a PPP and wear this on my legs, arms, face, everywhere. A little goes a long way and it looks incredibly natural, stays on pretty well too! Will repurchase if I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2004 2:55:00 PM More reviews by chuard

I like this bronzer. I wear it on my face and on my arms and chest. It's a very nice believable tan color. When I wear it on my face I do mix a little with lotion so it goes on smoothly. No complaints really, just make sure you let it dry before getting dressed but that is with all bronzers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2004 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Spanola28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm kinda committment-phobic when it comes to bronzer. I need to be able to wash it off incase I f**k up the application. This goes on really smoothly and is easy to layer for a sun-baked look. It also makes a nice base for powder bronzer to adhere to. I don't notice any scent w/ this. Some people might find this a bit too subtle but I love its versatility. Blend on the cheeks, the bridge of the nose and into the hairline. Would buy again at less than $6 USD.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2004 7:31:00 PM More reviews by liltoonie

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I must admit I love this stuff! And the smell! and i'm VERY PPP and its not too much. I haven't built it up yet but so far I've applied it like blush and it's perfect, nice healthy glow.. I think completly matte. Love the smell so much still!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2004 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticqueen

This is a great product thats like a gel form of a powder bronzer. It's temporary, but stays put all day. You can keep applying it to build intensity to look tan or use it to just give your complexion a little boost. I think it would work for all skin tones, and its light-weight & oil-free! *Woohoo!*
(I'm also crazy about the Tiare Flower scent. It's very beachy/coconutty.)

*Brittany