Victoria's Secret Exotic Bouquet body splash

on 12/23/2011 2:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Well, I bought this around 6 years ago on ebay for about 50.00 bucks for the cream and 3/4 full spray. I loved it but I had to sell it, running really low on funds :(. Anyway, this is the best ever VS fragrance and I don't understand why they won't offer it again. Biolage is okay but it's not the same. What gives?

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Oh my gosh! I have all but given up on finding my favorite body splash. I will not pay an arm and a leg for this product on ebay, and I've given up on emailing VS about bringing this back. It was the only scent that didn't smell fake and annoying compared to the other VS garden scents. Please Victorias Secret, stop making crappy scents and bring back some of the old favorites. Some of us don't like to smell cheap.

on 9/5/2007 6:36:00 PM

Yep...gotta agree with these other reviews. This was THE BEST VS SCENT ever made. . . hands down. They so messed up by discontinuing this. I always keep an eye out for this on ebay....but it's even hard to find on there. :-( It's just THAT GOOD.....ah well....i can only hope they bring it back someday or something similar atleast. This scent is so awesome compared to the junk they sell in there nowadays.....disappointing

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Why oh why was this discontinued. One of my favorite scents ever. The other reviewer is right Biolage hair products do smell similar to this. VS needs to bring this back or something similar. I would be one happy gal if they did. I still have a drop of the body cream and bubble bath left from years ago and I keep holding on to it to smell every once in awhile.

on 11/2/2004 12:38:00 AM

This smells so good! I reccomend it. The only thing is not to load it on and get carried away, which is easy to do.

on 5/6/2004 5:20:00 PM

This has got to be the most wonderful thing I have ever smelled in my entire life. It smells similar to Biolage hair products... sometimes I use Biolage detangling spray on my body so I don't have to use up the rest of my EB collection that I've been hoarding. People's jaws drop when I tell them how much I've spent on Exotic Bouquet products on auction sites, but still... that fragrance... ahhh
PLEASE BRING IT BACK! =(

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ohh...my...gosh! I love this fragrance! Victoria's Secret needs to offer this fragrance again. If you don't know about this fragrance then you really missed out. It was introduced in either 93 or 94. I remember smelling it on every girl and I never got any for myself until last week. Love it!

Oh, Exotic Bouquet, why do you taunt me? You've made me hate Victoria's Secret even more. Not only do they waaay overcharge for their cheaply made bras and try to tell me that slutty, messy, shiny, nude heroin addicts are SEXY on TV, but they've gone and discontinued the only scent they ever made that didn't smell like a rancid fruit salad dressed with cat urine. Why?!!!

Popular Fragrances