September 2, 2014 | 2181 users online

Blush - Kevyn Aucoin - The Creamy Moist Glow - Liquifuschia (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Kismet11

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite cream blush! I live in a very humid climate and unlike most cream blushes this does not feel at all greasy on my skin. A little goes a long way. Application is very easy: I pat it on with my fingertips and it seems to just melt in with no oily residue. Staying power is excellent--it can go all day--and the color is gorgeous and natural-looking. As others have noted, it looks scary in the pan but on the skin it's a lovely rosy glow.

The case is attractive, but could be sturdier: I dropped it and the case broke at the hinge. It's still usable, but I can't really carry it in my bag any more as it doesn't close properly anymore. I've purchased another, and vow to be more careful!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Decobalgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush is amazing. It looks pretty shocking bright pink in the packaging, and you wonder if you're going to look like a babydoll impersonating clown wearing this. But it actually goes on gorgeous. It's highly pigmented, and a little goes a very long way. Instantly freshens up your face, and leaves a subtle, healthy glow. Not glitter, not shimmer, but just a glow.

As others do also, I apply this with a stipple brush to better control how much goes on and to sheer it out evenly.

Hard to believe for a cream blush, but this has mad staying power, even over my serum, moisturizer, and cream foundation.

These are pretty pricey at $26. I picked up four shades on Hautelook for $14, and that price it's a bargain, given the quality and lasting power. I love these.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by mulligana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing bright glowy cream blush. I use a foundation brush and blend or pat using my fingers. It makes you look so flushed and pretty. I'm pale with pink undertones and it looks just right. Best cream blush I've tried - lasts 8-9 hours. Pretty pricey but totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by jennarosetti

Love this blusher!!! Took me several tries to figure out how to apply it correctly. Now, I use a LM angled blush brush and it goes on perfectly and lasts all day on my combo skin. I really love this product and will be looking it to other colors as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

This cream blush, as noted earlier on the reviews, works like the texture of a gel. Instead of using your fingers, I use my MAC skunk brush and tap lightly and apply. Application has to be a stipple process, because it doesn't easily move around like an emollient creme like, for instance Becca.

However, the color pay-off is incredible, since it looks like an incredible bright pink glow as if you came in from skiing outdoors. Of course, you can control the amount of "pinkness" depending how much you stipple. This looks amazing on the apples of your cheeks, and creating a lighter pink up to the temples. On top of the cheekbones, I place highlighter to further create a glow, but a brightening glow! I love the shade of this pink. It's not a routine pinky-mauve, but a cool pink which I have been seeking for a long time!

Lasting ability is great. At least 8 hours. It doesn't disappear by absorbing into the skin. Nor, does it look fake, like sitting on top of the skin. It looks like real skin that is blushing. I applied Mercier Translucent Powder on top, and the color is still vibrant.

This is a great addition to my small stash of blush. It compliments rose-colored or pink lipsticks very well. The small, round palette is pretty pricey, but I believe well worth it since you only need a small quantity because of the highly pigmented nature. I am impressed by Kevyn Aucoin products, especially the Candlelight highlighter, and now, this fab blush. Very well worth a second look! You won't be disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Absalom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite formulation for cream blushes.
I'd say this formulation behaves more like a gel than a cream.
It goes on weighless and the pigmentation is unbelieveable, yet it's so blendable.
This gives me a just skiied down Whistler Mountain with Viggo Mortensen glow to my cheeks ;-) The staying power is impressive as well. I wear this alone or with bronzer in the summer. It's also beautiful with a pale face with the candle light highlighter on top.
The pot is so small and portable. I use a stainless artist spatula to scoop out enough like I do most of my products in pots. Makes me feel like a painter.
Loves it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by ThatIsNOTHerShade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This blush is amazing. As a cool PPP (NW15/20 skintone), a couple of teensy dabs of this stuff gives me a glow-from-within like none other. It's literally fuchsia with not a touch of shimmer, highly pigmented, easy to blend, and lasts on me throughout the day. Lovely product with a texture akin to a pot of lipbalm in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Caramellane

I would have never thought that a cool, bright pink blush would work for me, but this color is amazing. I'm nc15 and usually stick to warm colors, like peaches, corals, warm pinks etc... Lately I have been wanting to branch out and try new shades, and Liquifuschia is definitely different and very unique. The color can be built up from a subtle cool pink to a deeper mid toned fuchsia. If you are a fan of Nars Mata Hari, Desire, or Angelika, then this is the cream blush for you. As a side note, if you have fairly yellow undertones and most pinks turn peach on you, then try this color on it's own or as a base, the amount of blue tones in this will counteract the yellow undertones and keep your other blushes from becoming warm.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2009 2:44:00 AM More reviews by smiley13tree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love the bold, bright color. It reminds me of a spring orchid. The color is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. The downside though, is that it is hard to blend. It's not "creamy" at all! It takes some rubbing in to make it look natural. I'm not sure about this product...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by DarlaRay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not reviewing Liquifuschia, I'm actually reviewing Bliss but since there wasn't an option... I am in love with this and it's become HG for me.
The texture of this is silky and smooth, it blends so easily, it melts into your skin. Bliss is a pink, bright pink but doesn't seem so bright when you buff it into your skin.
I gave this a 3 lippie for packaging. It comes in a small round metal pot, .14 oz. I had difficulty getting product onto my brush so I ended up using my fingers to apply and then buffing it out with a kabuki brush.
This color gives me a "I've been outside flush". I loved this so much that I just ordered 2 more in different colors!