November 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Blush - Kevyn Aucoin - The Creamy Moist Glow in Pravella (Stunning Petal Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by stylemaven

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely blush. Comes in a nifty, pleasing little pot, too! Blends beautifully for a natural-looking, healthy flush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by karmabum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this on Sephora clearance so it was very inexpensive--maybe $8. It comes in a tiny pot and is definitely very pigmented. I do love cream blushes and this has a nice texture---BUT--- it is not a good color for me. Something is just off somehow. For reference I am a Sand in BB and a winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Fabulous Cream Blush. The texture is just perfect. Just pick up the tinsiest bit with you finger and blend, blend, blend. The amount you need is so minimal I feel I could use this everyday for 10 years and not make a dent. This is a baby pink color. Provides a nice doll-like glow. It is a bit of a louder bright color, but fairly universal too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 4:27:00 AM More reviews by barkercakes

The most perfect color, texture, blendable blush ever. period

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 9:38:00 AM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a gorgeous colour, a face brightening pink on the cheeks. However, I find that it's hard to pick up the product with my MAC 188 brush. Other than that, great product, but probably wouldn't repurchase becuase I'm always buying new stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I am a creme blush junkie. My skin loves cremes better than most powder even though its oily. This is the blush I reach for when I want to look like I'm not wearing nothin' but my own skin. Its a neutral, medium toned pink that shows up just right on my medium beige skin and is anything but obvious. Its so smooth and creamy, and blends better than any other cream blush out there, even my favorite BB pot rouges. Blends great over ss, doesn't slide off my oily skin or sink into my humungous pores, and lasts all day in a subtle way. I love the little pot it comes in. It totally agree a light layer makes a great base for pink-toned powder blushes, giving them depth and staying powder. Worth every penny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2008 11:25:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought Liquifuchsia and Pravella from KA online store directly. I did not buy the Tansoleil shade, but now I hope I would have. Pravella does not work for me. It is too light pink even tho I am also very light. Liquifuchsia works much better and I can see it brightening my look unlike Pravella that just does not do almost anything for my complexion. I have no problem with the compact. Lasts all day, thi I dont notice because this color does not do much to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2008 11:26:00 AM More reviews by mm2015

I have both the Pravella and the Liquifushia and Pravella is my favorite of the two. I think it's because it looks so much like my HG blush, Chanel Narcisse but only in cream form. I have NEVER been able to wear cream blushes before mainly because they would just slip off my cheeks (which can get a bit oily during the day). The face of my face is combo. However, the Pravella lasts all day if I apply it over makeup and a wee bit of powder...I wear these anyway so it's not an extra step or anything. I'm sure it would probably wear off if I apply it to just bare skin but since I never go bare-skinned, that is a mute point. The Liquifushia is a much deeper pink and it's still pretty but I just adore the Pravella. No breakouts either (unlike other cream blushes). This blush is great for travel because you apply with your fingers, no brush is needed and it's nice and small enough to fit into a tiny makeup bag!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2008 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Strange. I absolutely love all the other shades of The Creamy Moist Glow that I've tried, but this one, which looks gorgeous in the pot, just didn't turn out like I hoped it would. I have oily skin, and though the other CMGs I own last for ages, this one slides off pretty quickly. I also found that the color went on a bit too sheer and didn't build much, though other reviewers with darker complexions than mine have reported that Pravella showed up well on them. Perhaps I got a bad batch, but I think I'll stick with Liquifuschia from now on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 5:24:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have just started using cream blushes to try to get more of a radiant "glow from within." Although I have always preferred powders, I agree with a lot of beauty experts that powders alone don't achieve a glowing effect on very dry skin. I also agree with a prior reviewer, this is a beautiful, moist (almost greasy), cream formula that makes a great base UNDER my favorite Aucoin pink powder blush, Shadore. Kevyn's Pravella cream goes on ultra smooth and blends very easily (because it's so moist) and worn with Kevyn's Shadore powder blush, this is my ideal duo for a long lasting AND glowing natural pink look even on my ultra dry, mature cheekbones. Kevyn's blushes are definite re-buys for me, though as another prior reviewer correctly noted, this cream pot contains ALOT less quantity than a similar, (slightly drier but more pigmented) product, BB pot rouge, for about the same $.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No