August 30, 2014 | 1839 users online

Skincare - Body - H2O - Sea Salt Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Aleventhal

This product leaves my skin feeling like silk. It's super luxurious and a very reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Fitz801

I really appreciate a good scrub and this is one of the best. First off it smells like a spa with a hint of mint. The salt exfoliates but isn't too rough on the skin. There's a ton of oil in this scrub so you don't really even need lotion after using it. After using my skin is soft and smooth. I love <3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by laniadoje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this scrub. After running out of my FAV scrub and not being able to purchase it anymore, I set out for a new one. H20 was the 3rd one I tried and was so glad when it worked just how I wanted. 12 hrs after using it in the shower and my skin still has a beautiful glow to it. The oils are great and the salt scrub is not too harsh. The tub it comes in has a lot in it for the $25 I paid and I'm sure will last for quite some time. I don't like to dig my fingers into it, so I've started keeping a plastic spoon in the shower for when I use the scrub. Works great.
I'm glad to have the search for a new scrub come to an happy end :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Kallisandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love this smell, and the polish isn't too rough on the skin! It's the right consistency without creating a huge mess also. Not too oily, and doesn't leave too much of a residue when you put it on. Skin is very soft and refreshed afterwards. What I do like more is the sea salt body polish (it's creamy) but I don't think they sell it anymore *sad*.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 6:31:00 AM More reviews by pandamaru

awesome!!!! totally lovely scent, super moisturizing and exfoliating all at once. can't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Jenniferla32

WOW! This stuff is amazing! Easy to work with, and the results are fabulous! A tiny bit of this stuff goes a long way, and you don't have to rub it in like crazy to get the results. The smell is very "spa-like" too! I stepped out of the shower, and couldn't believe how smooth my skin was- I didn't even need moisturizer! Maybe TMI here, but my butt is now as soft as a baby's butt! :) Will DEFINITLEY make this a staple!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 1:40:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG I love love love this scrub. it made my whole body so soft and smooth and the essence oil made my skin so moisturized. i love the way it smells too. smells so refreshing to me and i really feel like I've been to a spa. a home-spa. and i got it on sale at h20 store for 8.50. would def. repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by jennyyy

I absolutely love this scrub. I got this at a local Costco in a set with body butter, shower gel, & bar soap. I enjoyed the light herby scent as it foamed up, exfoliated, and smoothed my skin. I scrub gently and occasionally use a washcloth with this about two times a week. I'd repurchase since the set was pretty cheap (about $13.50) Loved it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2008 12:10:00 PM More reviews by teeavigee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fabulous sea salt scrub. This is the scrub I would recommend to anyone that has not yet tried the wonderful experience of a salt scrub (a real hot salt scrub). The granules are nice and chunky, not too fine, and the essential oil mix is divine! The scent is gender-neutral, so spread the love...and save a trip to the spa (and a TON of $$$). Like any body treatment, it feels MUCH better when someone else does the work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 6:31:00 PM More reviews by kimz

This is my HG of all body exfoliators! Not only does it do excellent exfoliating but theres some sort of oil in it that moisterises your skin at the same time that leaves your skin feeling luxurious! Plus I't not as irritating as normal salt scrubs. However I wouldn't recommend it as a self tanner prep cause I think it would interfere the absorbtion, But heavely to use in the shower for silky smooth skin.