H2O Sea Salt Scrub

4.5

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Holy grail item for me! I got a small burn on my head, that I worried on a bit and it's been looking odd until now.

My skin was also looking a bit old and dry. Two uses and I'm glowing without looking oily, and my burn mark looks lot better, even after a day off. Nice healing effect.

It has macadamia, almond and canola oils, in addition to the salt, and I'm guessing something else that is calming. Their products are worth a try, especially this one.

I paid in the $24 range for 24 oz, so I'm guessing that's a bit pricey, but it really does perform.

This product leaves my skin feeling like silk. It's super luxurious and a very reasonable price.

I really appreciate a good scrub and this is one of the best. First off it smells like a spa with a hint of mint. The salt exfoliates but isn't too rough on the skin. There's a ton of oil in this scrub so you don't really even need lotion after using it. After using my skin is soft and smooth. I love <3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I absolutely love this scrub. After running out of my FAV scrub and not being able to purchase it anymore, I set out for a new one. H20 was the 3rd one I tried and was so glad when it worked just how I wanted. 12 hrs after using it in the shower and my skin still has a beautiful glow to it. The oils are great and the salt scrub is not too harsh. The tub it comes in has a lot in it for the $25 I paid and I'm sure will last for quite some time. I don't like to dig my fingers into it, so I've started keeping a plastic spoon in the shower for when I use the scrub. Works great.
I'm glad to have the search for a new scrub come to an happy end :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love love this smell, and the polish isn't too rough on the skin! It's the right consistency without creating a huge mess also. Not too oily, and doesn't leave too much of a residue when you put it on. Skin is very soft and refreshed afterwards. What I do like more is the sea salt body polish (it's creamy) but I don't think they sell it anymore *sad*.

awesome!!!! totally lovely scent, super moisturizing and exfoliating all at once. can't live without it.

WOW! This stuff is amazing! Easy to work with, and the results are fabulous! A tiny bit of this stuff goes a long way, and you don't have to rub it in like crazy to get the results. The smell is very "spa-like" too! I stepped out of the shower, and couldn't believe how smooth my skin was- I didn't even need moisturizer! Maybe TMI here, but my butt is now as soft as a baby's butt! :) Will DEFINITLEY make this a staple!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

OMG I love love love this scrub. it made my whole body so soft and smooth and the essence oil made my skin so moisturized. i love the way it smells too. smells so refreshing to me and i really feel like I've been to a spa. a home-spa. and i got it on sale at h20 store for 8.50. would def. repurchase.

I absolutely love this scrub. I got this at a local Costco in a set with body butter, shower gel, & bar soap. I enjoyed the light herby scent as it foamed up, exfoliated, and smoothed my skin. I scrub gently and occasionally use a washcloth with this about two times a week. I'd repurchase since the set was pretty cheap (about $13.50) Loved it! :)

This is a fabulous sea salt scrub. This is the scrub I would recommend to anyone that has not yet tried the wonderful experience of a salt scrub (a real hot salt scrub). The granules are nice and chunky, not too fine, and the essential oil mix is divine! The scent is gender-neutral, so spread the love...and save a trip to the spa (and a TON of $$$). Like any body treatment, it feels MUCH better when someone else does the work for you.

Popular Body Skincare Products