July 22, 2014 | 1104 users online

Nails - Zoya - Remove + Nail Polish Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Lwood628

In my opinion this product is the HG of all nail polish removers. I use it with pieces of felt from the craft store and it works wonders; especially on glitter polish! It's a little pricey for me because I change my polish almost everyday so I can go thru a bottle in a month but it's still worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by malinpho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Although this is kinda pricy, it works wonders for glitter polish! I use my drugstore one dollar nail polish remover for coloured nails and this one for glitter polishes! Hopefully this doesn't run out too soon. The smell is pretty pleasant and I will purchase the 29 oz. (I think it's 29) soon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I waited so long to try this. I kept thinking, wow, it's just nail polish remover, how much difference could it make. HUGE. HUGE difference. It's easily the best remover I have ever tried. So easily removes deep and rich colors that stain and removed glitter polish (the Pixie dust collection) without much effort. Just in shock.

This stuff is incredible. The packaging is great, it's a flip-top pump bottle. So easy to use and so clean. This remover is good to try at least once, even if you wanna keep the bottle to refill. It's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Rawlins1

Just tried this for the first time and I can already tell it's a Holy Grail product! It removed my red nail polish so easily; virtually in one swipe! It actually gave my nails moisture, unlike other removers that dry them out like crazy!! We all know that moisturized nails are healthy nails, so this is a huge plus for me! Also, I love that I will no longer have to deal with other removers with offensive odors! This one has a smell, but it is actually quite pleasant and not overly powerful like others! Finally, I can give myself a mani/pedi without getting a headache in the process! Lol!! I also LOVE the packaging! The bottle has a plastic lid that turns back and forth to an Open and Closed position and locks in place, so it's not going to spill! And the pump is so convenient! I love not having to tip a bottle upside down over and over again! I found that you can buy large containers of Zoya Remove Plus online for $25 dollars and refill your small pump as it gets low or empties. But you could also buy regular nail polish remover from the drugstore and refill it as well, for the benefits of the pump. The only con I can find so far is the price, which is $10 dollars as opposed to let's say $3 or $4 dollars for a drugstore brand. But in the end, i end up paying for a ton of products to relieve my dry cuticles with the drugstore brand, and this one is going to save me from having to do that! So I think it's totally worth it! Plus, you can use the bottle forever! I will continue to buy as long as they don't come out with something better, but I don't see that happening anytime soon! ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Meleana

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure why a company that is supposed to be so concerned about use of harsh chemicals puts acetone in their polish remover. Just as with their polish, I bought the remover because it got so much word-of-mouth on the web. I do love the pump bottle, but the polish just chews up my nails. The added glycerin seems to make little difference for my nails, although it feels nice on the cuticles.
Think I'll stick to Nailtiques non-acetone remover. Nice quality and without that harshness.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by jenikeni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I swear this stuf has helped my nails to grow better because its so gentle and effective. It is also very useful as a nail prep and makes all polish and basecoats work wonderfully. Now I use opi expert touch to remove glitters, this for everything else and after filing and shaping before I start to paint. I now get 2 weeks out of all my manicures with maybe one or 2 chips tops and I am a single mom that works in retail!

This is how I paint my nails to get 2 weeks wear:
I remove my polish with opi expert touch remover the day before I want to change it up and push my cuticles back with my own nails fresh out of the shower. Sometimes I use the deborah lippmann cuticle remover because its moisturizing with lanolin and can be left on the nail. I file and shape them while dry with the opi glass/crystal file which will never wear away (I promise since its made in the czech republic and is acid etched so its one piece of glass and the grit is not sprayed on like the others! Just rinse the grit back its so awesome) I use zoya remover+ to prep nails directly before painting on a base of nubar foundation base coat (used to use cnd stickey) while painting the tips of nails and capping the edges so your nails don't soak up any water and can remain chip free because that's where the problems start. Then 1-2 coats of salon quality polish like opi, zoya and china glaze and I paint the tip once with color as well. Then before my polish has dried within 10 mins I slap on a glob of seche vite top coat (or any junk slow drying top coat I want to use up) and paint the very tips of my nails so it can get a good grip while it dries. Seche vite should have a big drop of top coat about to drip off the brush as you apply except for the pinky nail. Then 5 mins later if I didn't do any nail art or add rhinestones I do one more top coat of seche vite and paint the tips and my nails again and they seriously look and wear like gel and grow long and strong I even have to cut them before I hurt myself! They used to be very thin and would bend, break and peel back! You should always paint the very edge or tip of your nail either before you polish the top or after with 1 coat of base, color and top as you are applying each normally. This must be done with all quick dry top coats as they dry faster than your polish does and will pull the polish with it as it dries and you will have no chipping for days as well! This tip helped me severely! I now get bored of regular polish colors lasting for 2 weeks on me and staring at that gap of naked nail annoys me. Now I do all sorts of designs free hand or I just stamp them on. Its a total game changer and my boss at the salon I work in now carries almost all these products I use since I have been telling all the customers about them!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by JordanGalore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After many raves about Zoya's Remove +, I decided to test out the 2oz bottle because I've been talked into rave products and hated them; so I figured if I didn't like it, I didn't have a whopping 8oz of crap I would have to use up. Not only that, but the 8oz bottle was a whopping $10. As a college student, I couldn't justify spending $10 on an 8oz bottle of nail polish remover. After finishing my 2oz bottle, Ive come to conclude that I am in love with this polish remover. I never thought a nail polish remover could be spectacular. I figured they were all similar in one way or another with all the moisturizing and or strengthening properties some come with. However, Zoya's Remove + is like the Bentley of nail polish removers. The 8oz remover comes in a nifty push top bottle (at Sally's u can get an empty bottle like that for $5 but not nearly as cute) and has the most pleasant smell I've encountered from a nail polish remover. It takes off glitters, gel nail polish and everything under the sun with no problems and doesn't cause my cuticles to become white, cracked or dry. I even think it helps with the longevity of the next nail polish application! Which is insane! Lol. I can definitely understand the rave reviews about this product and I plan on purchasing the 8oz bottle with the 32 oz refill to last me for quite some time. It's definitely worth every penny. If you haven't tried it, don't be afraid to buy the 8oz bottle, you'll love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by rburney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Expensive, but I love this stuff! Smells as good as a nail polish remover can smell and removes well without being as harsh as acetone. You may need to put in a little elbow grease for shimmery polishes and Minx-like stickers, but the lack of smell and harsh results makes up for that. As other reviewers have noted the bottle could be improved, but this is the only polish I've found being retailed in a pump top bottle. I wish more brick-and-mortar retailers would carry the liter size.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Fluffysealion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite nail polish remover. Removes nail polish really quick. Large glitters are still a bit difficult to remove but I haven't found a nail polish that can remove large glitters easily yet.

The smell is weird initially, but after a few minutes on the nails, it has a really lovely scent.

My only complaint is the bottle. There is a pump on the top of the bottle, with a concave in it. After pumping the liquid up the tube, it will pool in the concave. The problem with this is that if you press down hard, the liquid splashes droplets everywhere, and you do not want to waste this expensive product. The only way I find to avoid the splashing is to gently press down on the pump while twisting slightly. The other problem is that sometimes the pump pumps out too much liquid, and I can't put it back in the bottle. The liquid also dries really quickly on a cotton pad so there is a lot of wastage.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by seoulsweets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Hands down the best smelling nail polish I've ever used. It still has that nail-polishy scent but not as bad.

For the price and quality, I think it's definitely worth it. However, this remover dries on the cotton pad/ball really quickly compared to others. I have to use it quickly or pump more on to the cotton.

Still worth it.