October 25, 2014 | 1323 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - Big Color Eye Pencil - Summer Lilac

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Principesa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased the Big Color Eye Pencil on the Avon site for 4.99. I was expecting a taupey grey as described in the Avon reviews. I would say it's more a cool medium gray. I liked the color and application at first, however the shadow is very soft and the pencil wood is very very hard. The shadow wore down in a couple uses as a liner and trying to sharpen it to a usable point is impossible. The wood is very difficult to sharpen low enough to expose the product, and if you even start getting close to a point the product breaks off inside the sharpener. Result is pencil is getting tinier and tinier after a few uses and the product is going down the drain. Right now it is a blunt blobby end that is impossible to use on the eyelid with any accuracy. Too bad, I liked the look intitially. It's going back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 9:44:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this on sale at dirt cheap but it's very impressive that this is actually better than most of the similar products from expensive brands in the market.I wouldn't even thought that I'll find reviews for this but I guess there are still some people out there that are not make up snobs and like to discover good stuff no matter what the brand is.Avon can surprise you sometimes with amazing products.This is one of them.I like it more as a liner,or to smudge my main eyeliner for a smokey eye look.Lasts long and wears beautifully.I like the shimmer and the creamy texture as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2005 4:34:00 PM More reviews by rocketscientist99

I have Antique Lilac... which is nice and cool, gently glides on and has an okay staying power...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2005 2:15:00 PM More reviews by chickenfingers

I bought this about 2 years ago maybe and never opened it,and last week when I was trying out some new colors for spring I opened it for the first time! Wow what a great color it shimmers and looks like a frost shadow! It really opens your eyes up and last for hours,why I did not open this and use it before I don't know but I will buying more of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2004 11:16:00 PM More reviews by ShayeGage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very pretty color for spring. I have fair skin and blue eyes, but my mom has dark skin and dark eyes. It looks good on both of us. It goes on smoothly and doesn't crease. I would recommend buying a sharpener, as you need to sharpen it after every 2 uses or so.