September 18, 2014 | 2092 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Mary Kay - TimeWise Age Fighting Eye Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Brianacolin

this stuff sucks! One of my biggest regrets. I have the old packaging, which is in a pump, which is the only good thing about it. I do not have sensitive skin at all, and this stuff burned my eyes like crazy. Whenever I apply to close to the lashline, it burns my eyes for about 5-10 minutes. The only way I can use this product is if I stay away from the lashline, but that is a disadvantage because that where my wrinkles and creases are. Terrible product would not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very sensitive skin under my eyes so finding a eye cream can be tricky. I have had no sensitivity issues with this and feel that it's very good at hydrating. I have also noticed the fine lines under my eyes are becoming less visible. Tis seems to run closely in price with other eye creams and a little goes a long way!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by reddplanet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I go between this and the other Mary Kay Eye Cream that I guess is discontinued that was just a thick eye moisturizer. Sometimes I mix. They work really well with the concealer, really almost any concealer. Absorbing quickly and leaving my undereyes soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by misscherstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes its $26 for a small bottle, but on the other hand you only need a tiny size amount for both eyes, this stuff should last months. I love this stuff, the texture is really light so it doesnt give you that heavy feeling like the timewise firming cream. I have issues with bags under my eyes and this stuff takes care of that as well. I would highly recommend you try this as a sample first to see if your skin likes it as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by infusion77

I have been using this product for years although I'm not quite sure why. I think b/c in my twenties it worked ok. I wasn't having too many under eye issues other than circles and morning puffiness. Now I have very dry, delicate under eye skin and lines are really starting to form. After the tube I'm using now I will be looking for something that lives up to the "age-fighting" claim.... or at least helps to hydrate better. My eyes chaffe a lot under makeup and feel so dry, so this has done apparently nothing for me in all these years.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2010 3:26:00 AM More reviews by MissxCindy

I feel like this product doesn't remove my eye wrinkles. It has a slight scent to it. The first couple of reviews might be fake reviews.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

This is for the Mary Kay Timewise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer. For some crazy reason, MUA won't allow me to start a review of new products, I have had that trouble before. As for this product, the roller ball part is very soothing and really a cool concept and it does seem to help reduce my under eye puffiness. However, I took off one lippie for the absolutely awful smell that this stuff emits upon first use. Thankfully the decayed, wet towel scent doesn't linger, but oh my God, it is kind of shocking on first use. I will try to ignore it, as this seems to be a good eye treatment/-anti-aging product as are all the MK TW products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh, I am so surprised by all of the bad reviews! I started using this product about four years ago and it's the only eye cream that I can use during the day under my makeup. I apply this to my DH's eyes at night and he loves it. I have never had a bad reaction to this product or any other Mary Kay products. The only issue I have is that I do not like to order Mary Kay products from my local consultants...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2009 1:03:00 AM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this every time my eyes get dry and flaky from some bad reaction to some makeup.
It hyrdrates, not super well, but it gets the job done. I don't think it's suppose to be a shuper-hydrant eye cream anyway.
It does its duty.
No big deal, well, except for I really need it.
I'll repurchase because I get a discount on it all the time.
So, I'm kind of stuck with it, and well I don't want to look for anything better. I'll go through hundreds of foundations, and other stuff, but man looking for HG's in everything is way too time-consuming. lol
Apart from that WHEN i have used other eye creams, like samples and etc, this mary kay cream has always beaten them for me. =)
This will suffice.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by malorey

This was the first Mary Kay skin care product I have ever used and it will def. be the last! I applied this before bed and when I woke up my eyes were practically swollen shut. I had welts all around my eyes and they became extremely dry and flaky. I apparently had an allergic reaction to it...so this may not happen to everyone, but I will def. never buy again and would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin (which by the way, I do not have. I have never had a reaction to any other skin care product I have purchased.)