November 26, 2014 | 1836 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - L115

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by skin

I love this colour on me. Very moisturizing, but long lasting. It's very natural and it goes well with the Make Up Forever No. 51 lipliner. I picked up the last 2 of this product as it is going to be discontinued. Therefore, I can never purchase this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2004 5:17:00 AM More reviews by VioletExtract

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is a medium-light nude pinky brown. It's creamy, highly pigmented, moisturising, and long-lasting. It's matte in terms of no shimmer or gloss, but it's dewy with moisture. It feels really comfortable, lightweight, and is great for day with neutral brown-toned eye make-up, and great at night with a smokey eye. I think it has to be my no.1 favourite nude lipstick because it's so wearable and quite close to my natural lip colour, and I definitely will buy it again! Make Up For Ever is underrated in general, but this lipstick gets no mention at all on the boards (and this is the first review of it in Productville). I can only assume people just don't know about it!