OPI Nomad's Dream

4.5

on 12/19/2013 5:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful color!! I have alot of similar colors from other brands but this one is the winner. It just looks silky and rich!

on 6/20/2013 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Looking for the OPI flat color that looks closest to Nomad's Dream. Any ideas? ND is pretty but I picked it out at the salon only because they didn't have the color that I used two weeks ago, fell in love with, received complements on, makes my hands look lovely, etc. etc. When I hold Nomad's dream up to old pedicure, it's the closest to the color that I want in terms of overall tone but again, the color I'm looking for is flat, opaque, and while some could describe it as a flesh tone (e.g., for someone with a tan), it's just slightly too dark for a French mani. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. (Why I didn't just buy the feakin' bottle or at least copy the name is beyond me.)

on 3/21/2013 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have nothing but good things to say about this color. For a nude, it provides the wearer with such dimension to stare at. It's very elusive in that way. Lovely

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am NC10; Honey blonde with strawberry highlights and teal green eyes.
In the bottle it looks like just another bronzed nude with frost. On my nails it takes on a very different personality. It's a just frosty enough pink champange with gold shimmer. I haven't noticed the green other reviewers have mentioned. I love this on toes and hands. Two coats is good coverage and applies smoothly, I use three for the super shellac look. I top with seche vite and it's completely dry in 30 minutes.

This is an anytime appropriate polish and I would buy again.

on 7/1/2012 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I HATE frosted polishes with a passion, but color grabbed my eye at the salon and I love it. It's like a pearly version of my skin. I do wish it was a teeny bit more pink than bronze, but it still looks cool on my pink toned skin. Very subtle but still noticeable at the same time. Works well if you want be conservative at work. I have short nails and it looks great, I think it would work well on nails that are medium but not too long.

on 1/22/2012 10:51:00 PM

Meh, I don't love it. The iridescence is what drew me to the product, but in certain lights it contains a little bit of green, which is not particularly flattering for yellow skintones like mine. The staying power is pretty average- it doesn't chip but certainly wears away at the edge of the nails after about half a day.

on 1/20/2012 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have dozens of bottles of OPI, and this one is definitely my current favourite. It doesn't really look like much in the bottle, but on it is the most gorgeous polish I've ever seen. The way it shimmers, and changed colour almost in certain light is incredible. It isn't streaky and surprisingly opaque. It is the most magical looking polish ever. So glad I chose this one.

on 7/26/2011 3:11:00 PM

This is one of my all time favorite colors from OPI. It's basically a shimmery version of my skin color, which makes it the perfect polish to wear if I need to look more professional. This doesn't show chips mostly, so I can also go a little longer without touching up my nail polish.

on 6/30/2011 10:39:00 PM

I really took me a while to decide if I liked this color. I gravitated toward it in the store because it seemed like a bronzy, burnt orange color, which I thought would be cool for summer when I want to do a bronzy goddess look. When I applied it, against my tanner skin, I felt like it was just really brown without any orange at all, which I didn't like at first.

But, that said, I think it's growing on me. Ir definitely still doesn't have any orange in it, but it is pretty, and I actually got a few compliments on it today. I think, though, it's a better toe color. I put it on my toes and fingers, and it looks better on my toes for some reason.

Also, my bottle was really thick and clumpy, which made it hard to apply. I don't know if it was just mine or not, but this was the most difficult polish I've ever had to try. For a few nails, it wouldn't spread properly, and I had to take it off and reapply.

So, to recap, I like the color for my fingers, love it for my tootsies. The formula sucks. And it's not orange at all when you apply it, even though there's a hint of it when you look at the bottle. So, for me, it's just an "eh," ... 3 outta 5.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous neutral colour with a little shimmer, perfect for everyday, goes with everything and very easy to apply.
My only complain is the price of OPI nailpolishes in Europe, way too high in comparison with the US!

Popular Polishes