October 23, 2014 | 1709 users online

Lipstick - Givenchy - Transparent miroir sheer lipstick

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2004 10:22:00 AM More reviews by gokceelkap

If you have light colored face you sould try no 503 .It's fantastic:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2002 3:55:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I picked up several lippies on sale and was quite happy. I have always wanted one because i just love the idea of a mirror on the tube itself but $22 is too steep, but not $12. The texture is smooth and creamy. Lasts as well as any average lipstick (couple hours). There is a slight smell but it evaporates quickly. I am really enjoying this line!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2002 3:51:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

I have this in brown and i really like it! It is indeed sheer, it's like a MAC lip lustre in a way. I love wearing it over other lippies, esp. the Givenchy lipstick in 526 (burnt red). If you can find one on sale, do not hesitate to buy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2001 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Jen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this in #506, a sheer dark plum. I really like this lipstick--it goes on smoothly, has a slight scent but no taste, long-wearing (surprising for a sheer lipstick), and great packaging (though I wish it was metal) with a mirror. I bought a few as gifts too (Heathrow Airport's duty-free shop), and I really wanted to keep them all!