October 25, 2014 | 1798 users online

Lip Liners - Annabelle - lipliner in Natural Rose

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by cateye101

I really love this lipliner. It goes on really well and stays for a long time. I dont put any lip product over the liner and totally love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First, I want to say that the photo is misleading. The liner is totally matte and brown-based, which, in my opinion, is exactly why it looks natural. I love this liner. I bought a nude because I wanted something all-purpose, and we all know that it's completely unnecessary to get a matching liner for each lipstick you own if you have a good nude.

I didn't expect to like it as much as I do. I actually just fill my lips in with it and put a little balm on top for a natural face. It's a little darker than my natural lip color, so it emphasizes my lips more. Because it's also more brown, it makes my bronzer (which I use instead of blush) look more natural. I'm definitely going to rebuy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by mocolait

this is my first liner and glad to say i bought it. it's creamy so it applies easily. the colour is a dull pink that looks natural on the lips.

back story: this liner was mixed in the little cubbyhole with rimmel's eastend snob, which was the product i originally intended to purchase. i swatched both on my arm and saw there was little difference so i went with the cheaper one haha. annabelle's was $3.66 CDN while rimmel's exaggerate was $6.97.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by darkskyequeen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipliner! I'm using it as an all over lip colour on top of lip balm and it lasts a very long time!! The colour is amazing on my dark olive skin. It's like a muted purplish pink. It's actually looks somewhat natural and not over done and really gives you a finished look to your makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This is another great affordable lip liner! I love this colour because it works with many of my lipsticks. I will buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

This is the BEST lipliner! The color is a perfect natural lip color and it lasts for quite a while on the lips. I only use another lipliner if I am wearing something bold like red or hot pink. Otherwise, this goes well with just about any lipstick I use. The formula is smooth and applies easily on the lips which I know is not the case with many pencil lipliners. Someone once told me that I had a nice natural lipcolor, thinking it was my own since I had not yet applied lipstick! Try using this lipliner along with your regular lipbalm to get a soft, pretty, natural pinkish looking lipcolor that is not overpowering and doesn't look too made up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by JAREDISAAC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent lip liner! Color is great . I use the lip liner along with a clear gloss to make the gloss a bit more colorful, and it's perfect. Have tried the other shades made by Anabelle but always seem to come back to the natural rose . The color is so pretty. Will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2008 6:24:00 PM More reviews by mizz_kay

I love this lipliner. It's a nice soft pink colour, great for lipsticks in pinks and pinky-nudes. It does its job very nicely. I will be buying this again and will try other colours in the collection as well since this one worked so well for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2008 9:43:00 PM More reviews by jacks250

I have bought these lipliners a few times....it lasts longer than a lot of those expensive long-lasting ones (like MAC, etc).....however, I find it quite drying, especially since I like to use a lipliner to line and shade my whole lips.....so, way too dry and hard to smudge/blend.....however it's very long-lasting, and given the price, well-worth the money!

UPDATE: I found one that is seriously the longest lasting lipliner I've ever tried..the MUFE aqua lip pencils (I think that's the name..anyway, it's the waterproof ones) REALLY DO last quite a long time...even after I eat it's still there in varying degrees (depending on how careful I am )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 1:00:00 AM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't use lip liner on an everyday basis, and when I do use it, I'm pretty picky about what I like/don't like. As a result, my lip liner collection was rather limited. I've had really positive experiences with Annabelle before (their pressed powder and lip gloss), so after hearing good things about Annabelle's lip liners, including how inexpensive they are, I decided to give them a try. Natural Rose is a very pretty pink. The texture is not hard or waxy; it's creamy and easy to apply. Doesn't dry my lips out or anything. It has great staying power; it's still on at the end of the day. And it is so cheap:) I would definitely repurchase this and I recommend it highly!!