December 22, 2014 | 877 users online

Lip Gloss - Chantecaille - Lipgloss in Guava

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

The most expensive lip gloss in my collection, but well worth it.
Sheer gloss that doesn't overpower anything, just gives your lips that beautiful shine. Not sticky, which is important to me. Love the packaging, always get questioned about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by CityGirlNY

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an amazing MLBB color on my pigmented lips. It's cool toned but doesn't clash with warm toned blush or shadow because it's so sheer. It doesn't last long, but what do you expect in a gloss? I wish it were cheaper, but that's Chantecaille for you. Have rebought several times and always have this one in my bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2009 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Tracy7366

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm on the thumbs up bandwagon for this. Its a beautiful colour that gives your face a lift. Stunning!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by b3rg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best lipgloss I've ever tried. Beautiful light pink colour with shimmers. The shimmers is very small, so it is not noticeable when you apply on your lips. This lipgloss gives you a wet & moist looking lips, not a glossy/shiny one. It moisturizes my lips better than my lip balm, and the best part is: it makes my lips soft & smooth. I will buy it again when I run out of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

Yes, it's pretty. Yes, the packaging is gorg. Yes, I'd repurchase. The buttery goodness that is Chantecaille glosses is something to be tried. And this sheer pretty pink is natural looking and adds a little pop to my pigmented lips. Looks great with my tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 1:12:00 AM More reviews by only_ricco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually got this to make up the amount for NM Beauty Offer, and it turned out to be one of the best buys! It's moisturizing and the color is flattering, and the compact is chic and cute.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2007 12:52:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite lip product. The shade is universally flattering and the container is so chic and functional. This would be a perfect gift

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2007 1:29:00 AM More reviews by GLISSADE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely among the best I've ever used. The color is a lovely pink with no shimmer, which I consider as a pro. It is very moisturizing and light. It just gives you a touch of very natural rosy/pinkish on the lips. It's my first Chantecaille lip gloss and I truely love it. I also bought the lip pallette from Chantecaille later. These are surely pricy for me, but I would definitely purchase again if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2007 10:24:00 PM More reviews by kisa228

This is my third lipgloss from Chantecaille and I can't get enough of them. Although this color does not show up at all on my lips, I like the juicy, wet look it leaves. So I mainly use it as a lipbalm because of the gorgeous moisturizing feel it leaves on my lips. I agree with other reviews that this color is prettier than Nectar. Expensive, but it is well worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2006 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Svanhvit

So expensive but so worth it! Chantecaille lipglosses blow all others out the water, so treat yourself and get one - you'll use up every bit so overall it probably works out cheaper than another gloss which ends up languishing half-used in a makeup bag. Packaging is sleek and cool, and the mirror is so useful for touch ups. I knocked off one lippie as it is delicate and I think the writing will scratch off eventually. Guava is a subtle pink colour, great on its own for rosying up pale daytime lips. Very moisturising and natually glossy.No gross fake scent and not too sticky to kiss your boyfriend with. My HG gloss. UPDATE: I find if I apply this too often it dries out my lips. It's still gorgeous though, just use once or twice a day.