July 29, 2014 | 2011 users online

Accessories - Revlon - sharpener

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Love the black packaging and how it has 2 hole sizes, comes with a pick so I can keep it clean of any shavings and was easy to find and cheap. Revlon is the best

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by carolle408

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome product! Two turns and your liners are sharp as a pin point! Love it! Thanks MUA!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

I can't tell you how happy I am with this.... and it was so cheap (under $3). What a difference it has made when I sharpen my UD, L'Oreal & EL eyeliner pencils. I no longer have to freeze them first and this still gives me a nice fine point. My other sharpener was 15 years old and while it did the job I thought maybe it needed replacing because they do get dull after a while. I looked into buying one of the expensive name brands but I'm so glad I tried this one first.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2008 10:59:00 PM More reviews by iwasntlazyinmay

This is so much better than the MAC sharpener I bought a few days ago. With a few turns, I get the sharpest point...the MAC one never gives me that after 239483 turns. By that time, I have no more pencil left. Buy this if you're a lip liner/eye pencil freak.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2008 1:36:00 PM More reviews by labellavita123

Wow I am on a roll with the drugstore brands. Well anyway, this sharpener is ab fab. It only takes one turn to get a point which is important for an eyeliner and lipliner addict. I just tested out the one I bought for my mom; wow. I will be going back tomorrow to get an extra for me and throw my old one away.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2007 12:30:00 PM More reviews by luisatolentino

I love this sharpener. I still haven't found any pencil that wouldn't fit in it. It brings an extra piece that you just put to adjust to smaller size pencils. Love it!! It fit my clinique chubby pencils, my Benefit Eye Bright, Estee Lauder lip liners, everything you name it! would buy again if I need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2006 11:34:00 PM More reviews by chicanancy

I just bought Revlon's Universal Points Sharpener for wood and plastic pencils. It is very handy because it comes with three different pencil sizings and a pick to clear out the blades. Very precise. I just got home and tried it on my NYC Eye & Brow liner, and it was perfection. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2006 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Sarita

This is the best pencil sharpener I have ever used. I have both the small black single pencil sharpener and the larger black three-way sharpener--both made in Germany. They sharpen every single pencil I own to perfection with no chewing up of the pencil or wood. This includes the Maybelline Cool Effects, which are SO soft that they break just looking at them, the E.L.F. pencils where the wood is crappy, and the Revlon Wet/Dry pencils which I read tend to crumble but Ihave had no experience with this sharpener. I've even sharpened a regular pencil with no problem in a case of desperation.

Not only have I bought this once, but I stocked up when they were available for 99 cents. Definitely worth the $2.99 normal price. I found this pencil sharpener to be better than the MAC and Prestige sharpeners I have bought in the past.

A++ continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2004 5:04:00 PM More reviews by gloriatatlock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent tool. Have had the same one for a couple of years & would never try another brand. Sharpens your pencils as sharp as you need them to be