LUSH Cosmetic Warrior Mask

3.5

Kaolin , Fresh Green Grapes (Vitis vinifera) , Fresh Free Range Eggs , Honey (Mel) , Cornstarch (Zea mays) , Glycerine , Fresh Garlic (Allium sativum) , Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) , *Limonene , Perfume

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I don't care about the smell! I have very sensitive skin that breaks out if I use the wrong product but as soon as I started using this mask all my pimples cleared up and it was amazing! I have never had a mask work so well on me. I'm currently on my way to buying some more. BEST. THING. EVER.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have had cystic acne since my teens. I'm 22 now and still get some here and there that time of the month. When I got cosmetic warrior I wasn't expecting it to do much for my acne but a day after using it I noticed even my large cystic bumps calmed down majorly and by two days they were almost gone. I've never see a product do this for my skin, the tee tree oil makes my skin a bit dry but I have vanishing cream which works wonders. Love it love it love it!

My favorite LUSH mask!! This mask does more for me than any other mask out there. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean and although I don't usually get pimples, it washes away all imperfections. My only complaint would be the smell, but I've gotten used to it

I was recommended this brand when I went into lush last Friday now I have tried the catastrophe one and it smelled good but did not see a difference especially with my oily skin and acne prone. I have a bad habit of picking especially when I have to wear heavy makeup so I am red at the end of the day. But this mask is a life saver I first use my angels on bare skin my HG Cleanser and then my face mask granted the smell at first is not pleasant but you get use to it especially after you wash it off and see the difference. I have used it every night and normally a face mask is supposed to last 2 weeks and I am getting a new one today so for me its a week I am so addicted to this. It is beyond amazing when I wake up the hugh pimples I had are gone and the redness on my face has calm down. So if you have oily or even combination skin I definitely recommend angels on bare skin cleanser and then cosmetic warrior as your face mask. Today I am going to purchase tea tree toner and the expensive vanishing cream moisturizer I will give you a update.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

SMELLS HORRIBLE! but it works amazingly

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is actually my first lush product, and have been using for about 1.5 weeks now. I went to Lush looking for something hydrating, despite me having oily skin. I was recommended by the staff that this is one of the products that most of the staff used themselves.

First thing that hits me after purchasing, was the smell. It smells really bad, like garlic with raw egg whites (even though they did say that those are the ingredients). I tried it while having a hangover, and boy, the smell made me gag! I couldn't get past the 10 mins mark. However, the smell can be gotten used to, so now, I have no problem with it (not my favourite smell tbh), just don't use it after a night of partying.

I was also advised to use it within 2-3 weeks, since this is made by all natural ingredients, 1-2 times a week. However, I have been using it everyday, slathering it on my face quite generously, I'm still only halfway through it. So in my opinion, really value for money!

In terms of effect, this is not a miracle cure. Meaning if I had a huge pimple, it will not be gone the next day. It does however, seem to soothe it so it just isn't as red. Washing it off is also relatively easy, and you get that really moisturized feeling on your face. Even though this is moisturizing, I would recommend a moisturizer after, since this has clay in it. What I really like though, is that it controls oil like nobody's business! I used to have oily skin, but now, nope. I can say goodbye to midday shine!

Great product, will definitely purchase it again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm surprised that this mask is ranked so low! I love it! I'm new to the LUSH bonanza and purchased this fresh mask because it was described as being ideal for sensitive skin. Cosmetic Warrior makes my skin soft and my oil wells (aka pores) look lighter and smaller. I did notice that it dries quite quickly and the thick consistency makes the application a bit patchy-is that just with mine? Should I be stirring the mask before applying? When I put this on, I always have to add a little bit of water to make the application easier. Not a lot, just a few wet fingers. Oh, heads up- it dries slightly tight but I'm guessing that it's from the egg whites.

I read some reviews on this mask and other LUSH masks that they caused break outs and it makes me wonder if they were being used properly. All masks-from LUSH or anyone else- will cause breakouts if you don't wash your face first. Face masks are thick and sit on the face anywhere from 5-20 minutes (depending on the brand) so it's absolutely necessary to wash your face before use! Wearing a mask without washing your face is like putting on makeup without washing your face. You've got to get rid of the surface pollution first or else that mask is going to impact your pores. Not pretty.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

So I initially invested in this product as I was in dire need of a mask to help my 'time of the month' breakouts. After scouting the internet, it seemed that cosmetic warrior was a favourite amongst the Lush products, with heaps of great reviews with people with acne-prone skin. I gave this product a fair go and even got it twice, but each time I was left thoroughly disappointed. Firstly, of course it has garlic and tea tree, so if you're not alright with strong smells, don't buy this one, because each time I put this mask on, I gagged. However, the low rating of this product has nothing to do with the smell. It doesn't feel that great on your skin, and it is quite drying, which I assume is from the tea tree. After the first few uses, my skin did look better, pigmentation was reduced (not significantly) and my skin looked as though it was getting healthier. But it was only after around 2-3 weeks of use, I could see that my skin was going to explode, I had pimples in places I usually would not get, on my forehead especially and my skin was getting drier (my skin is usually really oily, like you could cook an egg with the amount of grease on there) and I decided to throw this product out. When I threw it out, my skin did take a while to get back to normal. Definitely not worth the price and you also have to refrigerate the tub, and ensure that you finish it by the recommended date (usually around one-two weeks after purchase). 0/10 would recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

An overall good mask, as soon as I read about the combination of garlic and eggs I knew I had to buy it because of how beneficial these ingredients are to the skin, especially if you have acne/blemish prone skin like I do. and I wasn't disappointed by it one bit!
yes it has the smell of egg whites, but hey this is a treatment mask, what else were you expecting? so that didn't bother me at all. It was very helpful for the process of healing my cystic acne as well. I even slept with this mask, didn't feel too dry, just right.
a good buy, and a potential repurchase.

I've just finished a pot of this mask and all I can really say was that it was ok. The lady at lush gave me this pot when I said I wanted something to help with my acne and pores but that I had dry skin. This stuff doesn't smell good, but it's not unbearable or anything. What this product does is it clears out your pores and draws everything to the surface, so as a result I wake up with a bunch of white headed pimples. But they go away quickly. I definitely see the benefit of drawing them out so your skin is left clear. I would not recommend this product before a big day, but instead to use it a week prior. This mask was a little too dry for my skin but I started applying more moisturizer while using this so it turned out ok. I also found that the packaging made it difficult for me to get the mask out because of my long nails. It was also difficult to remove from my face unless your scrub it off with a wash cloth. Overall I wouldn't repurchase because it is too drying for my skin, and it's at its most oiliest point in the year (summer). But if you have oily skin and have a bunch of pimples under the surface of your skin that you need out then this is for you.

Popular Masks