October 21, 2014 | 986 users online

Lips - Banana Boat - Sport Lip Balm SPF 30

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2005 2:13:00 AM More reviews by asian_vixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a cheap lip product with sunscreen and i was glad it was SPF 30 but it does not have avobenzone, titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, which are FDA approved ingredients. Overall, it does feel like a regular chapstick, has moisturizers and i only use it out in the sun and it was sweat-resistant. it will be a repurchase because of the amount of SPF and it is really cheap! Has a fruity (seems like a banana smell!) scent and the balm is pretty moisturizing. UPDATE: have moved on to shiseido sunscreen lip, pricey but more effective and can layer lip products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 4:16:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Got this for free with a disposable camera so I can't argue with the price :) This has SPF 30, aloe vera and vitamin E (not sure how much of the last two). It smells/tastes slightly fruity in a waxy way. Feels and looks just like Chapstick. Coats lips and provides medium protection, I'd say, but isn't all that moisturizing. My lips are super-chapped now and this didn't do anything at all. I'm going back to my Blistex Herbal Answer for now (average at relieving dry/flaking/chapped lips, but the most pleasant-tasting/smelling DG balm I've ever tried).

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2004 9:38:00 AM More reviews by mspres3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product thinking that the aloe and vitamin E would leave my lips soft and moisturized. Boy was I wrong. Like two seconds after putting it on, my lips felt drier than before. I will definitely not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2004 3:06:00 AM More reviews by wingedtwilight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good lip balm to use at the beach. There are no frills about it. It smells waxy, looks waxy, and probably tastes waxy. However, it is sweatproof, waterproof, and provides a sun protection factor of 30. Aloe vera and vitamin E. Makes my lips soft, but I wouldn't wear it as a daily balm. Too hard and waxy. But for the beach, this is it!