December 22, 2014 | 875 users online

Lip Gloss - TheBalm - Lip Plumper Tinted Lipgloss in Bubble My Gum

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2007 7:49:00 PM More reviews by DREAMING8745

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

these are my favorite glosses , this one is great ,smelles like gum and applies very smooth . sparkly light pink

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2005 11:17:00 PM More reviews by GottaBeNatural

Solid Product. Got a great deal on it at ebay. If you buy it you won't be disappointed but you also won't love it enough to buy more. There are far better glosses and far better lip plumpers. My new favorite gloss is made by sugar. Check it out at sephora. Any color. They're great. Perricones lip plumper is awful. Don't waste your money. Read the other reviews on MUA. His are ratings are at about a 2. Lip venom and lip fusion are very good as well. You can feel them working fast but they are also overpriced (unless you get a screaming good deal on ebay!) The best bang for your buck is called STUNG! $9.99 and you get double the amount of venom or fusion. It also helps bring out the natural color of your lips. Love it! My new favorite product (but the shippig charge was a bit much). Well I'm addicted to three things. 1. Cosmetics 2. eBay 3. Not appropriate for MUA! Good Luck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2005 12:06:00 AM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a really great gloss. Generously sized tube...I actually couldn't believe how big it was. Bubble gum scent is divine. Feels cool on and makes my lips look a little fuller. This is a cool pinky lavender shimmer. Received this in a swap, but I would buy this when I use it up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2004 2:24:00 PM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a part of a mini balm trio. I kind of got it on a whim, too...normally I do not go for pinks of any kind, but this is a pretty decent pink with a purple tone to it. Also, it is shimmery and has a very realistic bubble gum smell, and it tingles on your lips too. I'm not sure what it does in terms of plumping but that doesn't matter because it is a great color. I might buy this full size, but time will tell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 7:51:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this. Totally disagree with the reviewer below. Not only is the color so so so pretty and just the perfect/subtle amount of sparkle for daytime but the scent is fabulous and yummy. .25 oz for $13 - could be worse as Bobbi Brown lipgloss is .14 oz for $18. Try it! (Not sure it plumps your lips - but who cares? - Still looks nice). Note one thing: Very slick (not sticky like Bobbi Brown) and needs to be applied often.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2004 5:21:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a wand style lipgloss that is suppsed to make your lips look plumper....well it doesn't. I wasn't looking to plump up my lips anyway which is good, I just like the color :) The shade is a pretty opal pink with maybe the softest shimmer - but it does not feel gritty on at all. I would really love this except for the *very* sweet and intense bubble gum scent that it has. It is just way too strong and over powering. Having this on my lips is like holding a pack of bubble gum under my nose. I just can't stomach it. Too bad because the color is really pretty :(