October 31, 2014 | 987 users online

Hair Color - Garnier - Cristal Color permanent hair color

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 4:00:00 AM More reviews by All_Work_No_Play

Just used this color once, as I really wanted to try a color that seemed so appealing to me: Light Honey (#713). I am a previous user of Garnier Lumia so I thought to give it a try to Cristal too. Well, it works sooooo nice!!! The colour is true (a little bit darker since I applied to my light to medium chestnut hair) and made wonderful highlights on my white hair (yeap, got ones too, since I was a kid). It's very shiny - cristal - and the hair seems not to be bothered much, and didnt dry my skin either. Comes with an applicator but somehow I find it more easier to just use my old bowl and brush rather than the applicator. The balm included in the pack is quite lovely and made my hair shiny and smooth. What I loved about the balm is that it comes as double size, to be reapplied after two weeks - gives a shiny boost to the colour, so nice!
I think I'm gonna stay with this color for a long time, it's a great product and worth well the money (by the way, it's not ridiculously expensive!).