Biore Blemish Fighting Cleanser

3.0

on 12/30/2012 11:18:00 AM

I did not like this product. It was a liquidy texture and it was too harsh on my skin and way too overdrying for my sensitive acne prone skin. After i used it, it would leave flakes from overdrying on my forehead and chin and around my mouth. But, it did stop me from getting some breakouts but nit completely. It didnt heal the beakouts i already had. Overall, i did notlike this product and would not recommend it. :(

on 9/16/2012 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I loooove this product, Ive been using it for i dont even know for how long but I had really bad ance and this cleanser really helped cleared it up. I love all of Biore products, but this by far my favorite one. I love the creamy texture and the feel after I wash my face. It really helps keep my ance under control too

on 9/6/2012 8:10:00 PM

(sigh) i read reviews here and i thought i should try it to help me clean my skin and remove whiteheads on my face....so when i tried it it felt good on my skin while washing it but after my skin started feeling dry which wasn't that of a good feeling after a few days it did nothing and gave me more breakouts .....which definitley sucks if the reason why bought it to get rid of it ......... so i stopped using it and i have a big bottle of it and it cost around 7 bucks or so .....but i do like the equate acne kit from walmart i think its pretty good especially for the price of $11 ...check it out!!!!! >_-

on 2/6/2012 12:45:00 AM

This is one of the best acne cleansers I have tried out! I was quite shocked to read some of the reviews that your skin doesn't feel clean. I don't think that's true at all. You have to use just one pump for your face and neck. I use a facial scrubbing brush and massage my face for 5-10 mins after applying this cleanser. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a cleanser that'll leave your skin feeling fresh and clean. It does tend to make my skin a little dry, so I use it every other day. If this makes your skin dry, don't use it everyday. Use it once in 2 days or every other day. But this is a great product, at a great price!! I didn't give it 5 lips because it makes my skin dry if I use it everyday.

on 1/28/2012 12:02:00 AM

This is the only cleanser that prevents my cleansing oil from breaking me out. It's very drying though and does irritate my skin a little, but cleansers containing sodium laureth sulfate tends to irritate my skin.

on 12/22/2011 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty much the crappiest face wash in my arsenal. It irritated my facial skin so I demoted it to a body wash since I didn't want to waste the entire bottle. But it even irritates my skin where it normally isn't sensitive. Never again!

on 8/23/2011 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

WASTE OF MY $$$!!! Never buying this again. I love other Biore products but I don't like this one at all. I felt like it did not clean my face at all and my skin was still oily and it still had a lot of acne. I do not recommend this product.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been an avid user of the Clinique Acne Solutions regimen and I've been told to stray away so my skin doesn't get used to it.

I got this stuff because it was on sale. Lesson learned on why its on sale because it SUCKS.

1. I didn't feel clean at all. 2. I used it in conjunction with my Clarisonic and it did nothing but give me an even worse break out.

Stay away. This stuff is no good.

on 7/26/2011 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN DO NOT BUY. I have never had horrible skin until I bought this product. It is horrible and makes you peel. I have more pimples than I ever had in my entire life and will not go away. I wish I could take it back because of how horrible it works. I've been using it for about a month now and have a tight face that is dry and full of acne.

on 7/20/2011 10:52:00 PM

This stuff made my chin break out even worse with a bunch of little pimples after just a day or two. Maybe it was bringing all the dirt and stuff to the surface, but I wasn't going to stick around and find out. :( I usually like Biore, so I was really disappointed.