September 17, 2014 | 1965 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaFlavors Strawberry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by babyblue26

I LOVE this lipgloss!! It smells and TASTES good which is important. I hate lipglosses that taste like wax! It leaves a nice, natural sheen on lips. You get a decent amount for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2005 11:52:00 PM More reviews by arp4235

Oh, a relic of my childhood. Who doesn't love aspartame-laden lipgloss. Tastes so yummy. I have to say, I use this out of pure nostalgia. Try it, there is something to be said for sweet lips! (Plus, it does moisturize well.)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2005 9:58:00 PM More reviews by SimPrincess10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this on clearence at Ulta for about 50 cents, and for that price it was well worth it! It comes in a pot form which is okay. It has a small scent of strawberries and it has a really sweet flavour. It feels...hmm.....greasy-like but still very moisturizing. The lasting power is horibble! Ah well well worth it for 50 cents!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2004 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Tallulahville

I'm a lip gloss addict and this is currently my favorite no-color version. Soft, glossy, non-sticky, great flavor, and cheap! My one wish is that it was in a slightly sleeker package, instead of a bulky round pot. But that's a minor quibble. Otherwise, love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2004 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Melly005

a competition to juicy tubes, for MORE than half the price!!

love!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2004 10:28:00 PM More reviews by kitt_katt_212

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this mostly for the price..quite cheap. Always a plus. I was really into strawberry flavored stuff at the time as well, so that was an added bonus. However, this stuff doesn't smell great (not awful, just not that good) and it's texture is not very creamy, as I like my lipglosses to be. It does moisturize lips very well, though, for a gloss, so I would buy again. However, overall this leaves some to be dersired.