October 21, 2014 | 2044 users online

Sunscreen - Lancome - Lancome Soft-Touch Anti-Wrinkle Sun Crean SPF 20 - PPD 10

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2006 9:48:00 AM More reviews by ipeque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i started using this when my lancome impactive finished and i was too lazy to buy another one... it mousitirezes the skin well and doesn't feen too heavy on... still i think it will cause an oily look and sweatiness during summertime...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2004 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Lisa_Marie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a slightly heavy product that provides UVA/UVB protection. I had a slight breakout, but I'm not sure that it was related to the product. Not too expensive (paid 18 Euro in Duty Free shop). Will repurchase unless I find UV Expert SPF 50 in Europe or America.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2004 5:11:00 PM More reviews by woodstock

I pretty high PPD protection for an SPF 20 sunscreen. Contains Mexoryl SX, XL. Got a nice powdery finish. However, I don't like the fragrance of this sunscreen, so as any other Lancome sunscreens. I only use it occasionally when I will be home al day so I won't be able to tell if this broke me out. If it got a higher SPF number, I may consider a longer try. but for SPF 20, it doesn't worth for me to test it in a long run for whether it broke me out as I won't be using it daily anyway.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Octocrylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Nylon-12, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Butylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, CI 14700/Red 4 + CI 47005/Acid Yellow 3, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA,Ethylparaben, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja/Soybean Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose, Osibutylparaben, Mel/Honey, Methylparaben, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polycaprolactone, Propylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Parfum/Fragrance continued >>