September 21, 2014 | 2118 users online

Highlighters - Smashbox - Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion in Glow

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by SS100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

From the photo above, I learned that I got this in the new packaging. I bought it the moment after I swatched it. I was so happy because I have never seen a highlighter so nice. But maybe halfway through the product I figured out it really is much more of a luminizing lotion to be applied all over the face over or under makeup. So funny because I would use it sparingly and a pump would not be enough. It does attract and bring light to your face very subtly. Moisturizes well but nothing replaces a great skincare regimen. Did not break me out. Packaging: Pump is difficult to control so no half-pumps. May be an issue (for me it is) if you want more control on your dosage. It now comes in an airless bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by jrbee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this luminizer! I use it under my eyes/on top of my cheekbones or mix a bit with my primer. It gives me that dewy, glowy look that has been so elusive for me with my dark skin, but it doesn't make me greasy like most products. I like the pump, but whatever they use to print the name of the product on the bottle rubbed off after a few months. That's my only complaint. I've been using it for 7 months now and I've still got half a bottle left. A little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Amazing as a blush, esp with a tan. Looks like what celebs like Kate Moss might use, the end result is a dewy, flushed, naturally, healthy look like they often seem to have. Sheer bronzing effect, too, which is Great with a capital G cuz it's winter now and my skin needs that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this without much thinking,so me again:).First I tried as a blush(read tip here afterwards) and it looked great,giving a glow on my cheeks,but not like I was wearing an obvious blush.Application was supricingly(?)easy with 187 brush.Next added carefully a pump with MF age renew cream ivory to see if I could get it bit darker,meaning some summer glow to my non-tanning(and I dont want to tan) to my complexion.Wow,looked great,not too dark,sparkly,just glowing and healhtier looking face.I didnt put it on my nose for now,cause foundations slide off there easily.Did not turn into oily mess.Dry/comp.skin.Havent tried it on whole face yet.Its a big bottle,so it will last a Long time.Scandinavian light/cool/neutral.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by soniax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is not bad, now that I've figured out how to use it. It's too "in your face" if i try to add the highlighter after my tinted moisturizer. But, now I dab on just a little bit before my tinted moisturizer and I have a little glow. Unfortunately a lot of product is wasted. b/c it dispenses way too much product. It's not bad, but I've used better highlighters, so I don't think I'd purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by busymommy

Luv this I mix it with my foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

I hate having to write a semi-bad review on this product .. I do LOVE the color of this .. however the negative review is due to a couple reasons. For starters, this product is incredibly *shimmey* .. I didn't use much, and my face looks WAY too shiney .. bordering on a disco-ball! Secondly .. I'm not sure what in the product caused the reaction, but within three hours of applying this, i had a *massive* cystic honker right smack dab on my cheek, and I know it was from SB Glow .. because nothing else I use has ever given me a breakout. Overall though, beautiful product .. but if you're breakout prone/sensitive .. you might want to test drive this on a day when you can tolerate having a breakout should one happen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by mmakate418

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i love this....i use the smashbox primer underneath and wait for it to dry. then i use just a few drops of this mixed really well with my foundation and apply all over my face and neck and decologe (did i spell that right? lol) i'm an nc15 even though i think i'm fairer than that and have pink undertones so i would never have thought that this would work for me but it looks beautiful. even my mother and sisters adore this mixed with their foundations and we all have different coloring but because we use so little you can custom it to give you a beautiful summer glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2008 1:30:00 AM More reviews by kathrinsamazing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absoluely love this stuff, it stays on all day and though application takes longer than a powder blush, it is definitly worth it. It gives a great shmmery and dewy finish to the cheeks, with just the right shade of golden/pink. I sometimes brush a tiny bit of orgasm blush over top for some more pigment.. overall it is a great product and is worth the price

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by nikkifreakinnb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. I was really stumped about which color would best suit my skin tone, I wear a Medium Tan in Bare Minerals, and i've tried Benefit's High Beam and Moon Beam and hated it!! So I ended up getting a recommendation for this product and I love it! It has such a great color to it. What I really love is it's not too ovedramatic. It delivers just the right amount of color.

What I dislike about the product:
-the cap won't stay on! What the??
-the pump can get really messy sometimes.

What I like about the product:
-I don't like wearing liquid or cream foundations. I have really oily skin so I use minerals powders. Usually liquids on top of powders can look pretty cakey but this product just glided on my skin. It looks flawless.
-the smell. [haha! random.]
-delivers the right amount of pigmentation in one full pump.