August 22, 2014 | 1694 users online

Sunscreen - MD Forte - Total Daily Protector SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by rallu

It is a nice sunscreen, makes my face matte and keeps my make-up in place. I don't really like the smell and I wish It had higher spf.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 3:09:00 PM More reviews by playsindirt

I tried this line for about 6 months and while I didn't like the other products, I did like this a lot. Great, creamy day lotion plus great sun protection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Fhorn

I really like this sunscreen. It leaves my skin looking nice and clean and seems to firm up my undereye area. It has zinc oxide which is great. I have sensitive skin around my eyes and eyelids (I'm allergic to many products, I don't know exactly why yet) but MD forte works great for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2004 2:31:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

I've been searching for my holy grail sunscreen, and this just might be it. I love that it's matte, and it doesn't make me break out. The smell is very 'sunscreeny', but I don't mind. I wish the SPF were higher than 15, but at least it's 15 (and not 4 or 8). The feature that's most attractive about it is that it doesn't leave a whitish cast on my face (even if I accidentally use too much), and my face stays matte all day. The price is pretty reasonable, as well. 2 thumbs up! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2004 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Mommy22lilones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A good, basic sunscreen for everyday exposure. I wouldn't wear it in the summer for going out & swimming, but it's good for year-round wear, driving, etc. It doesn't break me out, which is a miracle since almost every other sunscreen I've tried breaks me out. There's no lingering smell, no funny feel on my face or hands, and it's not overly shiny on my face. Just perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2004 6:12:00 PM More reviews by dbrown3801

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not only does it contain higher concentrations of Octyl Methoxycinnamate and Zinc Oxide than do drugstore brands to better protect one's skin, it is also oil-free, which in the Texas heat where I live (my skin gets oily in the t-zone area) is a great added benefit. In addition, it seems to make my skin look better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2004 8:24:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is one of the worst sunscreens I've ever used. It has a runny texture and smells like plastic. So gross to put on your face!!! This was returned immediately!