OPI Live from NY...It's OPI

4.1

on 1/17/2013 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this color and cannot believe its discontinued! How can that be? Cry, sigh... This is an amazingly wearable shade suited for all IMO. Its a beautiful rusty apricot color in a very unique mix- its unlike any others available in this shade mix. Formula wise, all it takes is one coat- 2 coats really emphasizes said shades loveliness. I can't recommend this color enough, provided one can still find it :-)

on 1/2/2008 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

this is a beautiful bronzey coral with a hint of purple sheen...such a lovely and complex look! it reminds me a lot of Hungary For My Honey, but a shade lighter. the application was super smooth and it only took 2 coats to be nice and opaque - looks just like it does in the bottle! it wears well and looks great against my cool PPP skin. i'd definitely buy it again. it was LE, though.

on 12/8/2006 6:03:00 AM

A discontinued colour from OPI's 2000 New York City collection, Live From NY...It's OPI is a shimmery golden orange with shades of bronze. It has a lovely finish and I like it a lot on my warm skintone.

Pics:Nails continued >>

on 12/1/2004 5:49:00 AM

I was a little disappointed; the color didn't ever look on my hands as it did in the bottle, but it's still a great shade of brown-bronze and I'd buy it again.

on 7/27/2004 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

This is the colour I've been searching for this summer. Love love this colour on tips and toes for me, a super pale PPP. On me this is a slightly bronzey oranged coral with gold shimmer, very pretty. I don't know why the other reviewers say this wouldn't work if you're not dark/tanned
I've played with layering this over and other colours and so far my fave combo is a layer of Tangerini Bikini with one coat of this over top. It tones down the orange in TB and pumps up the gold shimmer in Live. Very pretty
Like all OPI, this is a long lasting polish when applied properly (i.e. base coat and top coat) and has an amazing shine that lasts for more than two weeks.
continued >>

on 5/16/2004 6:14:00 PM

Pretty orange-y bronze shade with shimmer...would look fabulous on tanned skin which sadly I am not, otherwise it's a great warm shade.

on 3/26/2004 3:37:00 AM

Rock on! This is a sassy, shimmery golden bronze with a little bit of a coral undertone. A gorgeous color on darker skin tones, including us tanned white girls *wink*. Not a choice for the timid, it is a vibrant and unique shade. It has the famous staying power of all OPI shades, too.

Popular Polishes