Alberto Vo5 Alberto Vo5 - Oasis Honey and Almond Nourishing Shampoo

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/1/2007 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I used this for a year,twice a day,when I was broke as all get out. Fabulous smell,did not dry my hair out. The conditioner is more of a cream rinse. Did fade my haircolor,however.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Weighed my hair down, scent needs improvements, but shampoo in general, forget it, Horrible for my hair, drying, made my hair droopy, unmangeable, and big time bed head!!!

on 1/5/2006 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have very thick, coarse, and wavy hair, and I tried this shampoo to see if I could make my hair softer and smoother. It worked great, and smells wonderful. I will use this and it's conditioner counterpart as long as they continue to make it. It's cheap, smells great, and my hair stays soft and smooth for days after using. I have no problems with dryness or residue, but I use a clarifying shampoo once a week just in case.

on 1/1/2006 6:40:00 AM

truly the worst, very drying...
nothing special at all and contains chemicals...ok it is cheap, but there are more fantastic cheap and good brands!!! http://www.ewg.org/reports/skindeep2/ I started using JASON JOJOBA SHAMPOO and i highly recommend for somebody, who wants fantastic results.I tried many products starting from expensive brands Rusk, Abba,KMS, Kerastase,Clinique finishing natural brands like Weleda. I have baby thin, wawy oily hair with dry ends. i use Jojoba's shampoo and results are better compare with Kerastase even and way better compare with Johnson&Johnson ...and even without conditioning my hair is moisturised, shine, very very soft and full of body. My husband has dry hair and the shampoo is the best as well!!!! highly recommended.

on 10/22/2005 11:34:00 AM

Hair type: long, fine, oily roots but dry ends

I was really disappointed by this shampoo. It leaves my hair so horribly tangled that I have to use conditioner each time I use it. I have never had this happen with any other shampoo I have ever tried and I usually buy d/s brands. I love the vanilla/almondy scent but I will not be repurchasing this again b/c it's very drying.

on 6/27/2005 12:04:00 PM

I just finished blow drying my hair after using this product and all I can say is--WOW. I didn't use any mousse or hair gel or anything...and my hair is bouncy, springy, and soft, all because of this shampoo. I normally have fine hair but this shampoo + condi. has brought it to life! It also smells wonderful...it's so good I want to eat it! It makes showering a very pleasant experiance. And for a dollar a bottle, you can't go wrong!

on 5/30/2005 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm so glad I found out about these wonderful shampoos and conditioners. I like every one I've tried (Honey and Almond Nourishing, Jasmine and Aloe, and the Kiwi Lime Clarifying). They all smell great, lather good, and I have great results with them all. I like the honey and almond shampoo the best for it's smell and the nourishing qualities. The best part of these are the price. I will continue to buy them all.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I had bought this once before, but forgot about it for some reason, so I recently repurchased it along with the conditioner. I really like the smell, which is my main reason for buying it. It leaves my hair feeling smooth after rinsing out; however, I have to use a lot of shampoo to get the amount of lather I like (ok, I like ALOT). Overall, it's a very good product for a very low price and good for girls on a budget.

on 3/22/2005 1:39:00 PM

Overall a very good shampoo for the money. The smell is incredible, I love it. I have tons of fine textured, wavy hair, oily scalp, color treated, and this shampoo cleaned my hair well without overstripping. I mainly like this for the smell, though.

on 3/14/2005 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is good stuff - not quite holy grail shampoo, but did the job well and is very, very cheap.