October 31, 2014 | 1572 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Chupa Chups - I Love Me

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

I first saw these fragrances when I was in Madrid a couple of years ago. I was in a perfume shop, and I thought "candy perfumes? odd.." and didn't purchase them. Besides, my bags were crammed full of new shoes and Perfumeria Gal products. But I remembered liking Pop Vinyl (the green one) when I sampled it, so I purchased it off of ebay. On me, it has a nice apple/citrus/pepper blend - some fruit fragrance, but without being overly sweet or cloying. It reminds me a bit of DKNY Be Delicious, but without so much green apple. The drydown is a bit powdery and musky, but in a good way (not too 'old lady'ish.) I love it for summer, and always get a ton of compliments when wearing it. I also tried the red one (can't remember the name), but it didn't suit me at all, so I tossed it. But these are definitely worth a try if you spot them in a bargain store or when in Spain!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2005 8:06:00 AM More reviews by hecatemacbeth

I have the green, red, and blue ones of this line. I haven't been able to find the last one. The three that I have are very woodsy smelling on me. I was expecting, since they're from the infamous candy brand, that they would be a tad more candy smelling. I like the shape of the bottles and casing, as they aren't too big or too small. I think if I had a bigger size of this it would go sour before it was all used up. If you're into collecting perfumes, and not necessarily wearing them, I'd suggest getting these.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2005 6:30:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Big Lots has the Blue and Green for 1.99 each. Even at that I did not buy. They both start out interesting with a cedar note in the green and a chocolate note in the blue, but both fade to a eh nuttin special smells knida cheap-scent. GREAT CUTE bottles though sqaure and no lid ya just push down. Would be cute in a gift basket for a teen or someone at work.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2005 11:46:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging on these is cute and they're cheap. I don't care for how any of them smell, but I wish I did. "Night Fever" (red) reminds me a lot of Hugo Deep Red, only less intense. I smell the same sweet-powderyness in them both. I think it would be a great alternative if you liked Deep Red but didn't want to shell out for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2005 4:33:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't like the packaging---hard to use. Weird and hard to explain.
I don't get 'Eternity' perfume vibes from this one. I hate 'Eternity', it stinks to high heaven.
Anyway, this was cheap and I got it from Big Lots.
Sweet,feminine, and slightly woody aroma. Oh yeah, it's the blue bottle called 'Soul Shine'. It smells like mandarin,amber, and fruit essences.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2004 2:39:00 AM More reviews by Sukiehee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is for the Pop Vinyl (green one). I actually saw this one before and was curious so I finally tried it on tonight when I went to the drugstore with a friend. Really soapy- reminds me of CK Eternity for women. I like it, the price doesn't hurt, but it's not my kind of fragrance. Very clean smelling though with a bit of a sexy woodsy edge to it. I feel like I am surrounded by a forest.. okay I'm not really great at describing scents. Pretty cool packaging though and cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2004 4:07:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the red one (Night Fever) and I'm in love with it. It smells fruity and sexy; I can't help but raise my wrists to my nose constantly, because it smells so good. I was wary at first, because Chupa Chups are lollipops and I thought these might have a strong candy scent, but this doesn't. The packaging is original, because you have to push the bottom of the bottle to spray it and there's a lollipop bulge in the middle. The perfume's website (iloveme.com) is also very cute.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2004 3:15:00 PM More reviews by hontapocasgreen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought it because I was looking for a lighter, spring/summer fragrance. It didn't last long on me. Body chemistry is a weird thing because I could only smell the tart fruitiness of it. I gave it to my 8 year old daughter who was more enamored with the packaging. When she wore it, I could detect the fruit notes & the light musk. It's not a bad scent, it's actually quite pleasant. It just didn't work well for me. If I buy it again, it's cause my baby girl wants it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2004 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ihatespumoni

Chupa Chups came out with a fragrance line this past February, and since I LOVE their lollipops I just HAD to try their perfumes!! I have this in Soul Shine (the blue one). It's supposed to smell like pineapple, mandarin, violet, mimosa, cassis, amber, musk and vanilla - or so the manufacturers say. My nose is not that sophisticated, so I can't say that I smell all of thoses things. It smells kind of fruity and florally to me. It's nice. Lasts a moderate amount of time - a few hours. Comes is a unique-looking bottle - it's square and you spray by pushing the bottom up. The other scents are Pop Vinyl (the green one) which is supposed to smell like yuzu, pink peppercorn, cassis, mimosa, sandalwood, musk and vanilla. And Night Fever (the pink one) which is supposed to smell like tangerine, apricot, peach, freesia, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley, cedar of Virginia, soft vanilla and musk. When these were launched they were about $24 CDN, they've been on sale for cheaper since, like $15-$20. I snatched mine up for $10.49! Whoo hoo!