December 22, 2014 | 1230 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Volumizing Color Foam Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2006 8:34:00 PM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this conditioner as an emergency to put in at my BF's house, as U know guys don't normally use conditioner and I have long hair. I used it with Dove extra volume shampoo at that time. 2nd time I used it w NIOXIN shampoo. Both have diff effects, yes depends on the shampoo and water, too. We lived in diff areas with diff water+weather. With DOVE, it's very soft and shine. I have straight hair, but I always use curling iron to style n create waves. So after I used curling iron, I really notice the shine and good bouncy waves. I like the foamy ideas and bottle. Smells good, too, but little bit still on drugstore kind of smell. Unlike Kerastase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2006 12:58:00 PM More reviews by lilymidnite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is light and easy to use. It rinses out easily and leaves my hair feeling great, not weighed down. I swim every day, and even my hairdresser has commented that my hair seems in great condition.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2005 1:47:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Hate, hate hate this! This is not volumizing in the least. It weighs down my hair and makes it dirty feeling in record time. It is not designed for my fine straight hair: I do believe it's for curly fine hair if it's for any fine hair at all. Those folks probably love it. And I despise the smell. Or should I say stink!And the stink lingers!Will not buy again. Wouldn't even take it if it was free!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2005 2:17:00 PM More reviews by scraps

I have bought this a few times already and really love it.. It instantly detangles my hair and gives it a lot of body..more so with this than a regular creme conditioner.....even the more expensive lines cannot compare to this one.....I will continue to repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2005 9:44:00 PM More reviews by classygirl

Unique concept with the foam. I really like it bc it doesn't get all over the shower. This does a wonderful job of making my hair soft and managable. The regular conditioner for volumizing color made my scalp itch. Not the foam version. However, I'm finding this more difficult to find so maybe it's DC? Hope not.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2005 8:40:00 PM More reviews by bumble

I'm impressed! This really made my hair bouncy and shiny, without drying it out the way volumizing products tend to. Price + quality = awesome!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2005 9:59:00 PM More reviews by firelemental

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yow! I never thought I had weighed down hair. But I used this conditioner (and used a tiny bit extra as a leave in) and wow my hair is springy. It's really bouncy and the curls are bigger in diameter. Even my father asked me what I did for my hair. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2005 8:10:00 AM More reviews by TwiceBlessed

This is a GREAT conditioner for fine, thin, or limp hair! I can't believe how nice it made my hair feel. I could tell it was a good one even before I rinsed it out....it just made my hair texture so smooth and soft. This one's a keeper at a price you can't beat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2004 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Crystal9579

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this conditioner! I actually use it as a leave in, and it doesn't leave a greasy film at all. Great smell, too

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2004 8:34:00 PM More reviews by TaraJean75

THis is a great light feeling conditioner for days when you don't need that heavy coating on yor hair and want more BODY instead! Great stuff but better suited for people with fine texture hair thats in good shape to begin with