August 23, 2014 | 1925 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Headrush Shine Adrenaline

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

I really enjoy using this shine spray. It smells wonderful, it provides shine and it doesn't weigh hair down. I have thick heavy hair. So, I don't want to add any additional weight to my hair with oils or creams. This shine spray works perfectly for adding a touch of gloss over your dry styled hair. After browsing some reviews on this, I feel people are looking for this product to work miracles by taming frizz etc. This is not what the product is for. It is simply a finishing touch. It won't hold a style. It isn't a dry shampoo. It won't provide volume. It won't provide protection against humidity and it won't eliminate frizz. If that is what you're looking for then what you need to do is find a better shampoo, conditioner and styling product. I've tried a few other glossing sprays (CHI, Garnier and Biosilk) and I didn't care for them because they left my hair feeling either coated or greasy. Yeah, this product is pricey for just a shine spray but I have dull hair and I can tell a difference when I use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by relativelystoic

Loooooveeee this! But dont spray too much or else it will leave your hair greasy. Best to use when hair is dry

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by RedAlex

After reading a few reviews about this product I have decide to buy it. I admit that I was looking for a very mild hairspray and some people said it might do the job and it may also protect from humidity. Besides the shine I was hoping my hair will be less frizzy in the rainy or foggy days.
Unfortunately it didn't do anything. No shine, no hold, no protection from humidity what so ever. I just apply the spray and nothing happens.
I am not using it anymore and definitely I will not repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by StarPower28

This product is just Meh.

The aerosol bottle is cute, hot pink with green cap. It sprays a nice amount of mist.
For $21 it is definitely not worth it, Sally's has similar product that's probably half the price. The smell is nothing special, in fact it is a little too strong for me.
Shine doesn't last long, and I don't even touch my hair. Gives a nice sheen for about 2 hours or so, then that's it.

Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was a bit disappointed. Even though this a good product, this isn't worth the $21. It gave my hair a nice, even coating of the product thanks to the aerosol packaging. This made my hair shiny, not greasy at all. The shine isn't very long lasting but then again, I do tend to run my fingers through my hair quite a lot. This smells nothing special to me. When this runs out, I won't repurchase but it is a pretty good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by darkknight880

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The scent is nice (CANDY) ... you wont suffocate
you can spray your hair as many as you want and it wont weigh your hair down and make it greasy...I applied to my hair seven times
and every time I apply it tames the flyaways
I bought it from a local drug store after being encouraged by youtubers
because my problem is every time I straighten my hair with a flat iron it will be left dull and frizz...so the spray tamed my frizz and made my hair shiny>>>not super shiny but shiny in a noticeable way

and yeah ... you must wait to see the results >.<
because i had those thoughts that this product is magical ^.^

and have a nice day :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by crystelle07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LIVE by this shine spray. My sisters got me addicted to it when I went to go visit my hometown. It smells so good! Just like strawberries, it does the job at shining the hair without weighing it down. I have used many shine sprays, they have either left my hair oily or weighed it down after I just washed it. It's about $20 a bottle, I usually buy mine at Ulta but I bought a new bottle while shopping at TJ Maxx for $8. It usually lasts me about a good 2-4 months. My hair is mid-length goes below my bra line. I don't use too much though. One spray all around the head is enough. I recommend this for anyone who want to add shine and gloss to your hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by iamaraluen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product! Provides great shine, but won't weigh down other volumizing products in my hair (unlike shine serums other sprays). Smells strongly of strawberries. Won't make hair greasy, great for freshly washed hair or to vamp up the second day. Def buy it if you want gorgeous glossy hair!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this for almost ten years. I loveeeee the smell

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff does give my long black hair some shine, but I didn't think it was anything that special. It does have a nice sweet smell and doesn't look greasy at all. It just doesn't seem worth the 20 bucks though.