Nature's Gate Herbal Moisturizing Lotion with Papaya

4.4

Not tested on animals

Water, Safflower Seed Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Vegetable Derived), Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived), Sunflower Seed Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate SE (Vegetable Derived), Dimethicone, Sesame Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate (Corn Derived), Xanthan Gum, Papaya Fruit Extract, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Soybean Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Mango Fruit Extract, Pansy Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Mallow Flower Extract, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived), Maltodextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Undecylenate (Vegetable Derived), Citric Acid (Vegetable Derived), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance*.

on 8/23/2014 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Love it my skin feel snood after using it

on 1/13/2014 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Loving this, not too heavy or greasy sinks in nicely and moisturizer my dry arms and legs quite well. Smells light and tropical a little fruity, will re purchase! Btw, if you're very dry this won't be moisturizing enough, I'm just dry with some dry patches on arms from dry winter weather and this worked well for my needs.

on 3/28/2013 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Love this lotion too! Scent-wise, I prefer the Herbal lotion from this brand as the papaya lotion has a too-fruity scent.
This lotion is also silky and my skin totally absorbs this lotion. That is what I love about this lotion - skin actually gets nourished with all those beneficial oils, instead of the paraffin-based lotions which stay on the skin surface.

I am pretty sure this lotion, having papaya extracts, is super-good for the skin.
A bit pricey but worth it.

on 8/15/2012 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Excellent moisturizing and softening lotion. It isn't particularly light, but it isn't greasy either. The natural papaya fragrance is wonderful.

I find the bottle very difficult to open initially however. I have a lot of trouble getting the pump to pop up. I have to press down really hard while I turn. I don't have any trouble with any other pump, (nor the former packaging of this product). I like the lotion so much that this irritation doesn't dissuade me from continuing to purchase it however.

on 11/21/2011 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this lotion, i have two. It smells so fruity and tropical like summer. It have papaya in it to exfoliate the skin and other goodies :) it blends in fast too

on 7/12/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this lotion!!! Absolutely the best body lotion in the world! Smells summery, tropical, and absolutely yummy! Lovely consistency - it takes very little of this product to achieve great results and a bottle of will last awhile. Moisturizes wonderfully! No more dry, itchy, flaky skin. At $4.99 a bottle for 18 oz., it's a real bargain! Not a bunch of nasty chemicals polluting the ingredients. Works great in conjunction with the Papaya shower wash. My skin feels like velvet and I've noticed a definite difference in the look and feel of the texture of my skin since using these products.

on 2/23/2011 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought two 59mL bottles for only 35 cents. what i love most about it is it's Paraben Free and the fact that i can bring it anywhere with me since its travel size cause my hands always get dry. The reason why im giving it a 4 and not a 5 is because it's not too thick and i just personally prefer lotions with thicker viscosity.

on 12/11/2010 4:42:00 PM

Although not as rich as the Pomegranate Sunflower Defense lotion, it's still a bit rich for my skin. I don't have dry skin and only use moisturiser on my arms and lower legs. I found this took too long to absorb, and as with the Pomegranate lotion, I ended up mixing it with aloe vera gel so I could use it all up. Excellent ingredients list, good packaging and good price but just not right for my skin.

on 11/16/2010 3:05:00 PM

I got a bottle of this for $4 at TJ Maxx. I wasn't expecting much from something so cheap, but I found that this is the perfect lotion for the summer. It has a very fuity scent, absorbs well, but isn't too greasy. I never had any problems with the pump cloging, which was surprising since the bottle lasted such a long time.

I don't think that this would be moisturizing enough for the winter, but the scent lends itself to the summertime. For me, the scent was a little too fruity, but the scent doesn't linger for too long and it isn't offensive, just too strong.

This is a nice lotion and I will try others by this brand. I've underestimated Nature's Gate and am glad their items are carried at TJ Maxx and Big Lots. I hope one of their lotions is able to help my winter skin.

on 9/5/2010 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I just got this recently. For some reason my skin this summer has been very dry, and consequently very itchy. That is normal for me during winter, but not during the summer. I've tried a number of lotions over the last few months; I apply them in the morning, and by afternoon my skin is back to being dry, flaky, and itchy. This lotion though is keeping my skin nice and hydrated for a full 24 hours. It's rich and creamy w/o being heavy or greasy, and it absorbs fairly quickly. I cannot tell you have good it feels to not be itchy myself constantly! Though I like the papaya scent and it's quite light, I like that it will fade after a few hours. The pump top on the bottle is very convenient, and the price is very reasonable. I will definitely repurchase, and might try some of the other lotions from the same brand.

Top Rated Nature's Gate Products