December 21, 2014 | 1960 users online

Body Scrubs - Dove - Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Benjamin5412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Where to begin, this product contains nutrium moisture which deeply and effectively reaches beyond the pores of your skin and cleans and nourishes. It also contains skin safe exfoliating beads that are blue and rounded which should not be harsh at all on the skin but is very good. Unlike a lot of body washes, this one is more natural with many moisturizing properties. It has a very refreshing scent and lasts all day long! I highly recommend for dry skin, and for anyone else for that matter. This is an amazing body wash. I will continue to repurchase, please try it out!! It good luck!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by elciexx

ehh, this body wash is alright. the reason i said the price was on the expensive side is because i find myself having to use a lot of it in the shower to give me to wash i need, and so i go through the big bottle in maybe a couple weeks. the biggest thing i have with this body wash is the smell. it smells foul in the bottle, like overly clean. and then when i've washed with it, the day after my body just smells disgusting. it's never smelled this way with other body washes; this is the only one i've ever had a problem with, day after, when the scent has been sitting on my skin for 24 hours. it makes my skin a bit softer, but not amazingly so compared to other body washes. to me, it's no breakthrough. i think i'll try the go fresh line next.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Nieners

Gentle it is... not really exfoliating so I used it every day but I did like the smell and didn't find it manly at all. It made my skin soft and for that reason I would buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by elliemae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I really don't feel like this stuff is exfoliating at all, but that's not really what bothers me. What bothers me is the smell. Oh my gosh, it smells horrible. It smelled really good in the bottle. That's why I bought it, but when I started bathing with it, the smell just took my breath away. Luckily, it doesn't linger on your skin too much. This body wash does make me feel clean, which is good, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by n2l2m

There was not enough beads in this to make it exfoliating enough...I guess that's why it's called "gentle". I figured the gentle part was the soap part. The smell is kinda manly too, I don't care for it. Overall, it's ok. It is moisturizing like other dove body washes, but as an exfoliator, I'm not impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2007 11:01:00 AM More reviews by kei_fujo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i used the target version of this. it was pretty average. i use it with a body puff so i can't say if it is really all that exfoliating or not. the smell was clean. i would buy again, cause i have a few times, but i'm still looking for something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2007 10:43:00 PM More reviews by twizzyrain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I find this pretty useless except as a soap alone, but I use a scrubby thing with it and it works pretty well. Other people should try that if they want it to exfoliate better.
I don't like the package, it's huge and the top destroys my scrubby-gloves.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2006 3:24:00 AM More reviews by america07

This did absolutly nothing for me as an exfoliator. The smell was unpleasant to me and I didn't feel like i was getting any exfoliation whatsoever. I can't find a good body exfoliator.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2006 10:45:00 PM More reviews by elusivelotus

I couldn't find my St. Ives whipped silk shower gel so I got this one instead. I picked this because it said it was moisturizing and a scrub rolled into one, and it was cheap. It's neither moisurizing nor a 'scrub'. Sure it's a gentle scrub, very very gentle so gentle that I saw no difference between this product and the St Ives one. It does a good job cleaning my skin (takes off all my natural oils) so I'll save this one for summer but for winter this is a little harsh for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2005 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Chrisskins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great if you like to play, "Find the exfoliators." I played, because it was a Sunday and I had the time. Gee, there were about 7 of those mavericks in there skirting about in a gloppy white base. The goo loves the porcelain tub, it clings to the sides like a separated-at-birth twin. To summarize the plusses: 1.) It's a challenge to try to direct the exfoliators to places that need them. 2.) My biceps get a fabulous workout scrubbing the product off the tub. 3.) The jug's enormous, so I get to play "Diva" when I toss it in the garbage.