September 2, 2014 | 1450 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome and cheap skincare product. I slap this on for 30 minutes or go to bed covered in this and the glow is unbelievable. It's antibacterial and a natural humectant. The fewer ingredients in your skincare, the better. Also, you can always add plain Greek yogurt to the mask for additional exfoliation and it only adds to your glow. I have gone through so many masks with pretty packaging that look like a HG and cost a fortune and hand to god, honey is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

I use honey and sugar as a face scrub on days when I need to exfoliate slightly more than usual. Glowing skin after, all natural, and cost effective. Will not irritate the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by bags2777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this! i wear it as a mask which mix it with turmeric, Lemons, cinnamon or just use by itself its great for moisturizing my skin, brightening, everything! I'll keep repurchasing and recommending

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Sk1nW0es

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using raw, organic honey to wash my face in the mornings for the past 9 months, and it is so soothing and moisturizing. I apply it like a mask for about 7 minutes, then rinse off. It sloughs away dead skin cells and leaves my skin glowy. It also helps fade acne scars quicker. I use the YS Organic Bee farms brand, which seems to be the best quality and most expensive, but I think any raw organic honey will do.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by harpreetsahi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use honey in 2 ways and it works wonders for my super dry skin. I use it in a natural face scrub (honey, olive oil, lemon juice and sugar) in the morning before I apply makeup. This seriously leaves my skin feeling super smooth and it also helps to prevent my foundation clinging to any dry patches. This works far better than any shop bought face scrubs and as all the ingredients are natural it is far better for the skin. I definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers from extremely dry skin like myself. Secondly, when my skin is looking worse than usual, I use honey as a face mask. I leave this on for 30 minutes and remove it by steaming my face with a hot face cloth first then removing any excess with lukewarm water. This leaves my skin feeling amazing and also helps to prevent spots from forming on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by shutterbug07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use raw honey as a facial masque (sometimes mixed with other natural ingredients). One of its benefits is its natural antibacterial properties. It can be a little expensive, but still far more affordable than most commercial skin products. Raw honey can also help reduce hyperpigmentation and scarring.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Carawalters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Tbh, i have horrible acne, cystic and just unimaginable. I have no dermatologists near to the place i live so i looked up on the internet and found out that honey can cure acne, let me tell you one thing, YES IT SERIOUSLY DOES. Ive been using it as a face mask after i clean my face with a bar soap (specific ones for your face) using warm water,i left it on for 30 minutes and washed it off with warm water and then washed my face again with cold water to close the pores. For the first week, it made my face smooth with no bumps ! And my cystic acne also disappeared ! Now im only treating my red acne marks since i have no more acne...and i only get acne cos of my hormones. Just use honey continously and DONT GIVE UP. Good things take time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by chelletron

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using honey on my face as a mask for almost 6 years now.
I buy the raw organic honey - put it on for 20 minutes in the morning.. then when I shower scrub it off with organic sugar. It really is the best scrub ever. I don't understand why people still buy face masks & scrubs full of harmful chemicals coming from god knows what factory. Just go to your local farmers market and support the individual rather than the industry !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by missiwi1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

With all the creams i tried for my sensitive skin,honey is the best moisturizing calming thing for it.I always use it after i wet my face with water.Always on a wet face!Otherwise it's difficult to spread and will not sink in.I use it mostly for cleaning my face and at night as a moisturizer,or as a face mask mixed with white clay.Even mix it with my hair conditioner.Never thought my skin would ever feel this comfortable,moisturized and firm.Amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Please patch test before trying out the honey mask! While it did help tremendously once to reduce swelling, I was so red after I washed it off (by the way, this stuff washes off with no trouble at all, it's not sticky like you think it would be) that it didn't go away for 30 minutes. No pain, just irritated and red skin. Test before using it just to be safe.