October 23, 2014 | 1649 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've spent probably thousands of dollars on facial masks and I keep coming back to the cheap and effective mixtures of oatmeal + honey for irritated skin and honey + sugar or oatmeal + ACV for skin in need of gentle exfoliation. Or just honey by itself if I need to clear up a breakout or a dry patch and I'm feeling lazy. One of these days I'll learn to stop blowing money on mediocre products (coughFreshSugarFacePolishcough) and just stick to homemade honey masks.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by LaurynCeleste

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honey has been amazing! I am fifteen and have been experiencing acne. I have tried many cleansers for my acne prone oily skin. Nothing has really worked. They only dried my skin and caused more oil. I even tried the oil cleansing method which was a fail. When I came across the honey cleansing method I thought it was perfect for me because it was gentle and for all skin types. I was desperate for a new change. I tried it and after a week my skin has changed drastically. It does not work over night so it takes about a week. Within that week almost all pimples were gone and my skin was softer, moisturized and clearer. I do not use a moisturizer. I'm glad I tried this product and I will continue to use it. Leave it on for 10 minutes in the morning and before bed. I hope the best for all. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by RedLipstickPout

I absolutely love using Honey on my face. Its a natural product that has natural antibacterial properties and leaves skin feeling so soft. I don't bother buying expensive man made products containing Honey when I can just buy the natural product itself.

I like to put honey on my face, I get the squeezy bottles for less mess, and just put a thin layer all over my face, not too much or it will drip off. I leave it on for as long as I have time, sometimes 5 mins, sometimes 30 mins, depends how much time I have, sometimes I just spend 2 mins gently rubbing it into my face. Rinse off with water, it dissolves instantly on contact with water, and pat my face dry with a towel. Wow, skin feels so soft and smooth. I never get spots anymore. Cannot recommend using honey enough!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by OrangeMintPop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I love using honey in my DIY skin care mask because it is very benficial to my skin and it is easy to find. It also last a long time and it taste great. i do not have to worry about getting it on my lips because it is organic and safe to eat. Honey is also very moisturizing and kills bacteria. Manuka honey is the best but also pricy because not all honey are the same. Manuka honey suppose to have antibacterial properties and traditional medical use for manuka honey is on top of a wound. It is generally used for treating minor wounds and burns.

I usually mix greek yogurt with organic honey and this helps fight acne and bacteria. I just use one part honey and one part yogurt. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and as it dries, my skin feels tighter. After i remove it my skin feels moisturized and no more oiliness. You can watch my video to see my before and after and how I make this mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome and cheap skincare product. I slap this on for 30 minutes or go to bed covered in this and the glow is unbelievable. It's antibacterial and a natural humectant. The fewer ingredients in your skincare, the better. Also, you can always add plain Greek yogurt to the mask for additional exfoliation and it only adds to your glow. I have gone through so many masks with pretty packaging that look like a HG and cost a fortune and hand to god, honey is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

I use honey and sugar as a face scrub on days when I need to exfoliate slightly more than usual. Glowing skin after, all natural, and cost effective. Will not irritate the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by bags2777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this! i wear it as a mask which mix it with turmeric, Lemons, cinnamon or just use by itself its great for moisturizing my skin, brightening, everything! I'll keep repurchasing and recommending

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Sk1nW0es

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using raw, organic honey to wash my face in the mornings for the past 9 months, and it is so soothing and moisturizing. I apply it on dry skin like a mask for about 7 minutes, then rinse off. It sloughs away dead skin cells and leaves my skin glowy. It also helps fade acne scars quicker. I use the YS Organic Bee farms brand, which seems to be the best quality and most expensive, but I think any raw organic honey will do.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by harpreetsahi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use honey in 2 ways and it works wonders for my super dry skin. I use it in a natural face scrub (honey, olive oil, lemon juice and sugar) in the morning before I apply makeup. This seriously leaves my skin feeling super smooth and it also helps to prevent my foundation clinging to any dry patches. This works far better than any shop bought face scrubs and as all the ingredients are natural it is far better for the skin. I definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers from extremely dry skin like myself. Secondly, when my skin is looking worse than usual, I use honey as a face mask. I leave this on for 30 minutes and remove it by steaming my face with a hot face cloth first then removing any excess with lukewarm water. This leaves my skin feeling amazing and also helps to prevent spots from forming on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by shutterbug07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use raw honey as a facial masque (sometimes mixed with other natural ingredients). One of its benefits is its natural antibacterial properties. It can be a little expensive, but still far more affordable than most commercial skin products. Raw honey can also help reduce hyperpigmentation and scarring.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No