September 18, 2014 | 1702 users online

Toners - Estee Lauder - Perfectly Clean Fresh Balancing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This toner works good picking up all the dirt,oil,etc off my face and my face never feels dried out.

I use this after using Estee Lauder - Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser and just love it...Ive also used after using other cleansers and it still worked great! I tend to use this manily in the summer when my skin is oily...my skin changes with the seasons.

Been using this for a few years now and will keep repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by AnitaMarlene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I always use this along with the perfectly clean splash away cleanser, idealist serum, and the day wear moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by mimlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Packaging is nice and clean.
Feels refreshing on skin. Is a great toner to clean any leftover makeup/etc. and leave skin feeling nice and clean. I have acne-prone skin and this helped some.
Fragrance is pleasant, but can be overwhelming.
Great product for those who are willing to pay for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by cthramm

Ok, first of all: i have the most sensitive skin on earth.
It was a compulsive purchase because i thought that using a toner (wich i never use) would help me prevent breakage, buy instead it caused an ugly skin rash after one day of use am and pm.. I had to return this back.
I would never recommend this to anyone with sensitive, acne or allergy prone skin. So be carefull, this stuff has LOTS of alcohol, the second compound in concentración after water: etilenglicol IS alcohol (I'm a chemist so i know what I'm talking about).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by calihunni

I purchased this on a whim while I was at the EL counter with my mother. She was picking up cleanser for herself and the sales girl started talking about their toners. I didn't have any complaints from my current toner, but thought I would give this one a try because I wanted to buy something, lol.

I am so happy that I decided to buy this! I have combo skin (oily forehead, flaky around the cheeks and nose creases). When I used this product I didn't have an immediate "OMG! It's awesome" reaction. It did what a toner should do (picked up traces of whatever was left behind after a good washing). It did not burn, sting, or leave me with a tight, stripped feeling.

In my opinion, my skin didn't appear noticeably different. After applying, I used moisturizer and my bare minerals foundation as I normally do. Later, when I went out to do some errands and shopping, I kept receiving compliments on how beautiful I was. No joke!! This was coming from complete strangers; men and women, young and old. What a huge bump it was for my confidence :D!!

At the time, I couldn't understand why I would be receiving all of these compliments, and I asked myself what I might have done differently with my makeup, hair, or clothes. And then I realized it must be the toner. I asked my mother and hubby if I looked any different and their answers were both the same: I had a glow that isn't usually as evident.

So there you go. I will be buying this again. It could be coincidence, but I think not. I'll update later if I lose the glow. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by MaryKate88

A refreshing toner which takes off last bit of dirt and make-up off your face after cleansing. It's not super mattifying, but it does pretty well on my oily skin. Most important thing of all is that it's not irritating to my skin at all and I do feel that it cleans my skin properly while offering it a bit of moisture. Not to mention thats it's relatively cheaper than those of many other high end brands.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I got this as a GWP. As I am trying to use up all my samples and remnants of toners I decided to give this a go. To be fair to this toner, it is not meant for my skin type - it is meant for those who have normal to combination skin. My skin errs towards dryness rather than being combination. Thankfully, it's not terribly sensitive.

The first thing that struck me about this product was the smell. It is frangranced but it was the strong alcoholic smell I got from it. I double checked the ingredients and alcohol features strongly on it. I am not a skincare expert but I don't know how alcohol could be a healthy ingredient for any skin type. As far as I can see it just seems to strip the skin of any oil - good, bad or indifferent.

I decided to perservere anyway. It's not the worst toner I have ever used. That has to go to the Clinique 3-step toner in number 2. It burnt the skin off me. This doesn't burn my skin but it does sting and tingle a bit more than your average toner is meant to. I have been using it for the past couple of days and my skin is really starting to object.

Perhaps for someone who does have a lot of oil in their T-zone this might not be terrible to use the odd time but I don't think I would recommend this to anyone to use as part of their daily skincare routine.

I'm not entirely sure what to do with the rest of my bottle of toner but all I can say is that I am glad I got to try before I buy. Disappointing for a brand like EL.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by piradanan9

I love the smell it s so nice and the toner also great. This is one of my must have items.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you are going to either pick the cleanser or toner from the perfectly clean line I would pick the toner. There are so many cleansers out there that you can use but there aren't many toners that are good. This smell refreshing and feels refreshing. It takes away any excess sebum and dirt without drying the skin. In the morning when I feel too lazy to wash my face I just use this toner and it takes away the dirt and oil from the night before.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Ethabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Might be a tad strong for my skin, there weren't any problems after use but I just didn't like how it stung.