August 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Masks - Payot - Masque Clarifiant

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by giri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Probably the only product i really like from Payot. It really make difference. The skin looks much better, fresh and a bit cleaner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 1:28:00 AM More reviews by ywthien

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very good deep cleasing mask without drying! :) Put it for 15 minutes and wash off.. The skin is smooth and clear! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2008 8:29:00 AM More reviews by marbled

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

no bought this product after I read this recommends. But I don't like it, it doesn't pruified

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 8:37:00 AM More reviews by nat83

This has been the best face mask I've used (and I've used A LOT!). Although it doesn't do much for blackheads (no masks do - they need to be extracted), it makes my skin look much more clear and radiant and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. Highly recommended!

Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Allantoin, Palmitic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 14700 (Red 4) AKA 504.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by lueta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love it muchly :) !! it is suprising how it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, when sometimes even the soothing / hydrating masks do. i like that the consistency is runny, so you need to apply only a little amount (refering to Garnier clay mask here). this leaves skin clean and velvety + the smell is lovely and the packaging very neat, so that you both see the pureness and feel it. this makes me v.curious about the other Payot products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2007 10:40:00 PM More reviews by wanyilee

Best deep cleansing mask I have tried. Won't burn your skin when you put it on like some products out there. Has a relaxing and calming smell (as for most payot products)... absolutely love it, clears my skin and relaxes me. Highly recommended for stressed out girls with oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 4:39:00 PM More reviews by EyeCatcha

helped me very much used it i was very young younger than 15 or 16 or 17 years old. very high and good quality clarifyies skin, irritation, skintone, skin look, glow, illumination, shine......beautiful LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2005 8:40:00 PM More reviews by xquisite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absoultely the best clay-based masque I have ever used. When I was young & my skin was oilier I used to love Lancome impreinte. In my early 30s I mostly stuck to dermalogica skin refining masque. But this Payot one is MUCH gentler. It clarifies the pores, leaves skin soft & glowing & is not at ALL drying. A clay mask for dry skin - Who'd have thunk it? ;-) Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2004 10:24:00 PM More reviews by slaysuwan

I love this mask. It's very gentle for the skin and got a very nice smell. It helps clean up my pores and give me a good dose of healthy glow.No irritation, no break out. I give this mask A++