April 20, 2014 | 1169 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - Resolution Eye

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First, I have to admit that I don't have wrinkles. Yet. So when I use eye cream it's purely preventative. This is a rich smooth cream that glides on and absorbs quickly. It didn't have a scent, and it didn't irritate at all. On the other hand, I've used a lot of similar creams that cost a fraction of this one. I can't justify paying such a high price,

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2006 10:10:00 PM More reviews by selmf

Used the entire tube, no results whatsoever. It may have given me small white bumps under my eye, (milia?). Will not be re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2004 1:58:00 AM More reviews by ilovesephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this eyecream I purchased it during one of the Lancome's GWP. THe texture reminds me of Resoulution cream for normal/comb. skin. It has a slight shimmer to it but not enough to show up. It has a Lancome scent to it. Overall I would def. purchase it again. My lines are nearly gone and I've used it only for a week. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by StephB

I've used many eye creams over the past couple of years and none have given me the results that this one has. First off, I'm 28 years old and have been noticing some fine lines under my eyes that would make me look truly tired. I found things that worked for a while and then quit and other things that only moisturized. I'm on my 2nd sample tube of this and I find it to be amazing. I've been using this for over three months now, only at night. It did take a few weeks to see anything, but I stuck with it. I use this at night and my staple Kiehl's Avocado during the day under my makeup.My fine lines beneath my eyes are gone. GONE! I've actually had people comment on how refreshed I look lately. This is a relatively new product so I'm not surprised I'm the first to review it.

I highly recommend getting a sample if you can. Their sample sizes are large enough for you to try for several weeks to see if you get results.

I'm truly amazed. I will purchase a tube once this sample runs out. I'm sold!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No