August 28, 2014 | 1740 users online

Powders - Sonia Kashuk - Bare Minimum Pressed Powder in Translucent

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by savyy

A good but cheap finishing powder. I love the pressed powder version as it isn't messy and I can carry it with me. The powder is very fine and smooth. Mostly I dust this on lightly to finish, but if i need more oil control or coverage i use a sponge and press it into my t-zone. I love the magnetic case and it comes with a flat brush that isn't too bad for touch ups. No breakouts!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Avanti414

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Ok, so, since I have had such good experience with the Sonia Kashuk line being addicted to the foundation and the flat top multipurpose brush, I decided to give this a try since I needed to upgrade on pressed powders.
I have tried MAC Fix Plus...its alright, definitely not worth spending 40.00 on, but its ok. Over time I have found that cheaper pressed powders sometimes work better than the expensive ones. I went to Target and picked up my fav sonia kashuk fndtn in buff, my all time fav, boots no 7 tinted moisturizer, elf setting spray, and looked for this powder.....they only had it in Translucent Fair....even though I am medium or NC35 I bought it. To my amazement when I tried it it made my skin look soft and healthy and freakin nice.
Still I wanted to see if I could find a medium shade, so I went to a different Target store and found it in translucent medium. Love em both!!!! Go get em

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

This stuff works well. It has light coverage and doesnt look cakey or that "powdery dry" effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2005 3:09:00 PM More reviews by msfit

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I travel, so the size of the tub is fab!!!! Love the reflective top as well to check yourself out...Controls oil perfectly...I'm not too oily, but I do wear Chanel Vitalumiere which has a dewiness to it that sometimes I'm not in the mood for....with a light sweep of a large brush (from Sonia's line as well)..it matts it out slightly, not too much which I hate, and leaves it looking satin all day...if anything I touch up many hours later with a blott sheet. I know the price to some is kind of steep for the amount you get, but I dont mind it at all...I'll pay what I need to pay to get the flawless unpowdered look that controls shine as well...by the way does not alter the color of my foundation either...fab!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 9:52:00 AM More reviews by frenchlibrarian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my alternative Powder.When I want something more substantial (but still not cakey or heavy)than Translucide Naturally Luminous Powder by L'Oreal this is the one I love.
The color is indeed translucent.The texture is silky and blends seamlessly.Beautiful quality which could compete with drugstore brand.My only drawback is the new packaging,a white compact with a window which let you see the color of the powder.At least,we do not have to guess the color anymore.But could have been more elegant.