Goldwell LC2 moisture repair intensive hair pack

3.5

on 12/5/2005 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The reviewer below referred to this being in a bottle, but the product I used came in a jar. I ordered this from a european beauty product website. It is an intensive treatment for dry, damaged hair that has been compared to Kerastase's masque for dry hair, but at a fraction of the price. So far, I am finding this to be another high quality, very effective product from Goldwell. Very moisturizing. Smells like a combination of vanilla, soft musk and roses. I'll update after using for awhile.

on 9/19/2005 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I loved this product about six years ago. My hair had gotten fried after an accident with Feria dyi hair-color. (I thought it was as bad as it could get, but was proven wrong a while back when my hair got much, much worse).

When my hair was in that shape (badly damaged, but only damaged because of one bad product, my ends weren't splitting although the texture of my hair was very altered, and it was very dry, short) it made a big difference. My hair felt soft, people commented on how shiny my hair looked after using it.

Now however it's still okay, but not nearly enough. First of all it's a lightweight product. It says [translated from swedish:] for coarse hair that has gotten dry and brittle. This only makes sense for the product if by coarse they mean fine. It's a quite thin product. With my hair as dry as it is now I pretty much need a quarter of the bottle to moisturize it. On the bottle it also says it makes the hair easy to comb trough which is just not true if you actually have coarse hair. I imagine this would be a great product for "normal" hair as it doesn't weigh it down much but still really moisturize. However, for reallyt thick, coarse and dry hair it's just not a hit. continued >>