October 26, 2014 | 1381 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Dior Addict Ultra-Shine Sheer Lipcolor in 770- Shiniest Plum

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2006 8:26:00 PM More reviews by chlocat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so excited about this shade! This is gorgeous- looks VERY dark and dangerous in the tube, applies VERY sheer to the lips. A lovely, softly shining plum colour...softer and pinkier than, say, Nars Captiva...sometimes this shade appears as though it wants to bloom into fuschia on my lips, but it never does, it retains its beautiful plum tone. I always do a double-take of my reflection in this lipstick- the colour is so unique, a true plum with those subtle hints of pink/fuschia. Just gorgeous!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2006 3:14:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a sheer dark red against my PPP skin. It is ok but I was expecting more from this. Staying powder is poor and this does not have any glitter that would make my lips more voluminous. I also find this color looks better as a high coverage and matte. Seriously I wanted something more blue undertoned kinda like Clinique Color Surge Bare Brillance in Berrylicious. I will not repurchase Dior Addict regular or sheer lipsticks anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2006 3:52:00 AM More reviews by metropolitaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love almost anything by Dior, but this lipstick is my favorite. It looks so incredibly natural--kind of just like very pretty damp lips--it feels so silky on, and it lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2005 1:06:00 PM More reviews by BlackCardBabe

Looks very dark in the tube, but these lipcolors are super sheer on. Absolutely love the textures of these; it feels like wearing lip balm. Color reminds me of Clinique Black Honey; very pretty plum wine. Think it's too dark for spring, but will be very pretty in the fall.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2004 11:42:00 PM More reviews by amyelliott

This is a great lipstick. I am quite fair-I wear Armani MSF in #4-and this color looks terrific. It has a bit of a sheerness to it, so it isn't as intense as other reviews have made it sound. The texture is really smooth. This was a very good purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 5:14:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is a rather vampish shade- a deep wine shade which is slightly sheer with a hint of gloss. It fades to a nice stain, and looks gorgeous topped with clear gloss.