Wet 'n' Wild Blue Lagoon

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/19/2014 8:10:00 PM

Compared to the other WnW color icon eyeshadows, the pigmentation isn't totally there. It still is a beautiful blue shade, but doesn't quite give you what you expect from the pan. Unless you want a sheer blue color, it isn't even worth keeping around for the dollar I paid.

on 3/9/2013 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a bright blue with a satiny finish. Even without a white eye base, the blue pops against my caramel skin. With primer, it lasts all day until I wash my face. This is a good blue to try out if you are new to wearing bright eye colors.

on 3/8/2013 7:52:00 AM

WOW more than I expected. This is a satiny, not shimmery finish and the color morphs into such beautiful things depending what is on top of, from a not quite navy to a greyed, purpled blue. Blends beautifully! Stays on top of eyeliner beautifully This and brule are my first e/s from this line and will certainly not be my last. Thank you MUA for your input on these inexpensive gems!

on 1/24/2013 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wanted to have a obvious blue color that can pop out under my glasses. This one is.
It actually applies on me more like matte than sheer, but the color payoff is nice and blends really well.

on 6/13/2011 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Like most people. I love this blue. It is very pigmented, and its very cheap :). I do suggest this product.

on 5/31/2011 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Like most of these the packaging is a little harder to open but i love this blue i tend to use this one as an eyeliner since when its wet it tend to give off a beautiful metallic finish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this blue! Like some other reviewers said, it can go on sheer or more vibrant, depending on what you want. I've used it all over the lid or with a eyeliner brush for a little pop of color. It's very hard for me to find a blue I like but this one is it for me.

on 11/12/2010 10:10:00 AM

I love, love this blue. I'm normally very adverse to non-natural/neutral shadow colors. The reason for its greatness is the build-ability. It CAN go on loud and vibrant, or more sheer depending upon the look you desire.

Very pigmented, denim-blue color that is totally matte. Pairs beautifully with brulee. If you want to experiment with color, these singles are the way to go.

on 10/5/2010 5:25:00 PM

WnW eye shadow singles don't have a lot of colors that catch my attention. But this one was a deep, bright looking blue, I had to try it!
It doesn't go on too bright, but can be built up.I got it on sale for a dollar and would buy again.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.. I am brown skin and with a black base, the color is so nice and pigmented.. It also stays on long. I once fell asleep with it on and woke up with it still vibrant. I will definitely purchase 2 more soon to keep, just in case I ever hit pan which I can see happening.