Revlon Colorstay Browcolor

4.1

on 3/4/2010 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Pencil end is amazing. Use it as a highlighter on my brows and sometimes even as my eyeshadow. Stays on ALL day (even on my oily eyelids). The brow color is okay, hard to work in and it has broken on me several times. Would buy again just for the pencil end.

on 1/22/2010 8:01:00 PM

Honestly, I can only review the pencil end, I haven't used the brow gel end at all. So my hair is naturally dk black/brown, and now has caramel highlights, and my brows are still black. The dk. brown pencil is a nice subtle color to soften the contrast between my highlights and my brows. Subtle natural color, very easy to blend. Faded a little by the end of my workday, but still present and maintains the intended shape of my brows (even if it doesn't look quite as groomed or "fresh" as it did in the morning). Will purchase again (and maybe even use the gel end!).

on 7/6/2008 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Super convenient, reach for this everyday or Maybelline twin brow pencils. Love the color (brunette) and the spiral brush/setting gel on the opposite end. It lasts and I just really enjoy the product.

on 4/26/2006 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love! LOVE! LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
This review is for the duo pencil, with brown-gel mascara on one end and a pencil on the other. I have those kind of brows that are shaped nicely, but are just very light and sparse. This is the best brow product I have ever used, and I couldn't manage without it. You just draw in light strokes with the pencil end, to mimic the look of real brow hairs... then once they're filled in, you use the mascara brush to color/ thicken the actual brow hairs and help set them. The real-est looking, stellar brows you can ever achieve with makeup... and the price and staying power makes this product indispensable!

on 4/23/2006 3:27:00 AM

The concept was good, a gel and a liner for ease of use. However the product was wayyyyy too pigmented. It was like using a eye liner and a mascara for my brows. Made me look like the Mafia. Horrible. I compared the Revlon eyeliner colour to my this product , and this brow liner was of a much darker shade!

on 10/9/2004 6:35:00 PM

Great product! My eyebrows are light-ish, and though they're neat and tidy, they're still on the spare side, and need some defining. This product makes my brows look defined and polished ..

First, I use the pencil side, to fill in my brows. Next, there's a gel-side to it, which is like a mascara only for brows, which I use to set my brows, darken then a bit, and in general, neaten them up. It works REALLY well, lasts through rain, sweat, etc., and it generally looks the same from when I put it on to when I want to take it off at night.

VERY natural .. so natural that my mom bought one of these herself! If only they didn't discontinue this product - now they have a similar product call "brow fantasy", but it's more expensive than ths one, and ... I just wish I had stocked up on this!

on 3/22/2004 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My best friend and I both use this - she brunette and I black brown - but it's a tinted gel/mascara with a wand which slightly tints the brows and keeps them perfectly in place. The other end is a pencil - I never really use the pencil, but my friend uses it just as an eyeliner. This is a godsend as it polishes off my look, but looks totally natural. I've never had a problem with it running or smudging! *since it's been repackaged I can no longer find the black/brown in Canada :(

Popular Brows Products