Arbonne Daily Self-Adjusting Shampoo

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 10/14/2014 9:05:00 PM

My sister sells Arbonne, so she bought this for me as a gift because I had mentioned I have dry scalp problems. I absolutely love this stuff, plus it's all natural! I've never used the conditioner, but the shampoo alone I think is enough for me. I like to alternate my shampoos & I will be switching back to this one as I'm having a really itchy scalp right now. I would definitely buy this again if I ran out & began having bad scalp issues.

on 6/10/2013 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is pretty good along with the matching conditioner. Left my hair shiny and smells decent. I'm pretty sure Arbonne doesn't make it anymore, though.

on 3/29/2013 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I'd say this is an above-average shampoo... I have combination hair, usually washing my hair 2x per week. This shampoo does leave my hair healthier and bouncier than normal shampoo, but it's also 4x the price. Other reviewers said they didn't have to wash their hair as frequently, but I did not find that.

Best shampoo (and conditioner) ever!

I used this shampoo and conditioner when I got it as a sample, not intending to like it and certainly not buy it since its so pricey. My hair was silkier, softer, and less frizzy than it's ever been in my life. I think it smells nice, just not strongly scented. I bought more and have been using this for a few days now, and have had the best results of any shampoo I've ever used. Will definitely buy again.

on 11/18/2008 12:31:00 PM

I love how it has changed the total texture of my daughter's hair. She is six and it is so shiny and smooth. It has never been this way with any other shampoo. Mine is much cleaner feeling, but I don't notice as much of a difference as I do with my daughters. A bit pricey, but we hardly use any with the pump dispenser, 1 squirt for her, 1 for me. I don't like how it doesn't lather up, but that is what we are used to with the other brands. I like the smell, love the feeling after! Will buy again.

on 9/9/2008 2:36:00 PM

I got this shampoo with tea tree oil as part of a hostess basket, but I know that the price of a full size would be considered a 'high-end' price point for shampoo. Most of my products come from the drugstore and I find that for the extra price, this product isn't worth it. I didn't mind the texture but I found that it really didn't get my hair clean enough. My hair is very fine and this shampoo just made it limp and lifeless.

The smell was unappealing. However, it wasn't overwhelming to me so if the product had performed better, I would have bought it regardless of the smell.

on 5/7/2008 12:33:00 PM

Right off the bat, the texture of this shampoo kind of threw me for a loop. As another reviewer mentioned, the texture is slimy and globby, which was kind of weird. The next thing I noticed after the texture was the scent. I'm used to feminine scented shampoos, and this one is pretty masculine. It reminds me of pachouli. I don't use other products when styling my hair, so the strong "hippie" scent lingers until the next wash. Others seem to love that scent, so it may not be a negative to most. Texture and scent aside, this shampoo & conditioner left my hair feeling great! If I can get past smelling like a man everyday, I will definitely repurchase.

on 4/29/2008 11:00:00 AM

I have very frizzy,coarse hair. I t is not wavy or curly just frizzy, so I only wash and style my hair 2 times a week. With this shampoo I was not impressed with the lack of lather but I was very impressed with the texture of my hair. My hair maintained it's style for 5 days even through humidity.I usually go through... style look nice first day, headband second day due to frizz, and third day ponytail due to unmanagability. I would definitly suffer the lack of suds for 5 day managability.

on 3/22/2008 2:58:00 PM

It smells good and I love the packaging. BUT....I'm breaking out along my hair line and that never happens. The Arbonne shampoo and conditioner are the only changes lately so I have to assume that's what's doing it. :-(

I'm not wowed by the product either. For as much as it costs, I should be in love with it.

on 2/28/2008 4:51:00 PM

I received several deluxe samples of this product so I can't really comment on the price or packaging for sure.

I have mixed feelings on this shampoo. I love the smell and it feels really good working it in. I would say it does a good job of making my hair feel clean. However, my hair almost feels "stripped" afterwards, more prone to flyaways and static. However, I used this in conjunction with the conditioner which was not nearly thick enough for my curls so that might be more the culprit than the shampoo.

I would definitely try this again in more humid weather but for the dry winter, this is not the right product for me.