December 21, 2014 | 1657 users online

Foundations - Arbonne - About Face Luminous Color Wand Spf 8 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by mcgaha1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FYI...Arbonne has discontinued this product. It is no longer available.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2008 5:12:00 PM More reviews by JCButterfly

I really disliked this product. The packaging doesn't allow for leaking/spilling and it's compact so I can appreciate that, however, it is also difficult to get a proper amount of product onto the wand and therefore onto the face, gets a bit dried out.

Doesn't stay put at all for acne coverage. As under eye concealer it goes on ok, but doesn't stay put for long, ends up either disappearing or piled up in corner of eye.

I generally prefer a pot style concealer so I suppose I am biased against the wand anyway but I will definitely not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2007 12:51:00 AM More reviews by getyourshineon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

for the price, this stuff is disappointing. the only way i can think that other people like this is if they haven't tried many other kinds of make up. the stick form is about the only nice thing about it. it seems like too much coverage for a base, and not enough for a concealer. gets caked up in wrinkles. i prefer any kind of Revlon to Arbonne make up. cost less works better. they should really stick to skincare. don't waste your $.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2007 3:09:00 AM More reviews by BohemianSheila

I love this foundation. I've only tried MAC and drugstore, but didn't really like either of those. MAC had great coverage, but I have sensitive skin and it made me break out. I like a more natural look, but because I have alot of redness due to my sensitive skin, I need something more than tinted moisturizer. This is great and goes on sheerly enough to see my freckles, but also completely evens out my skintone! It looks like you have naturally good skin. I used to sell Arbonne and bought the Foundation sample set. I now use this foundation for all my freelance make-up jobs. It photographs beautifully and lasts all day. I've tried other products since, but for the price (I don't sell, but still get the discount from one of my friends) it keeps up with all the other brands that I've tried. I will usually use this foundation in 7W + MAC MSF natural in Medium and spray a little MAC Fix+ and this lasts me the entire day!

*edit on 5/23/08: After using this product continuously for 2 years, I have to say I still love it. I've tried lots of other products, but they don't compare. It gives enough coverage to cover everything but not so much that you can't see your skin. Anyone expecting this to be a concealer will be sadly disappointed, but anyone wanting a nice, creamy medium coverage foundation should at least look at this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2006 7:34:00 PM More reviews by drakecandice

This product is very good! I Had liked Estee Lauder's stick foundation the best of any I have tried, but this one surpasses it by quite a bit. Very little goes a long way, and with a little blending there is remarkably good coverage. I also touch up with a tiny bit of their concealer. Just as it's name implies, it does have a nice luminous quality. Not shiny or sparkly, just healthy. I was envying a friend's skin, and this is what she used, along with the pressed powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2006 6:01:00 PM More reviews by AmyLC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't say enough great things about this. Love the way it's packaged, ease of use, and how the coverage is, which isn't heavy or thick mask like, just right. I most definitely will repurchase again and again, not to mention it's now a holy grail item of mine in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2006 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Fluffy_Girl

Love this product - my skin is very oily so typically base just disappears within a few hours of putting it on. Except this stuff. It stays wonderfully, spreads like a dream (with brush, fingers and foam pad), is creamy and covers my redness/discolored spots better than anything I've tried but is not heavy - I LOVE this. I've never been happy with my a base before. Everytime I'd finish a bottle, I would try a new brand instead of repurchasing the same one. This one, though, I will get again - and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2005 7:31:00 PM More reviews by lopezk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this makeup also, just depending on the coverage you want. This is so easy to apply, does not last as long as the liquid, but is so worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2005 2:56:00 PM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefer this over the liquid foundation as it's a bit more matte. Covers nicely but is NOT full coverage. Color stays true, goes on very easily and blends well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2005 2:55:00 PM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefer this over the liquid foundation as it's a bit more matte. Covers well but is NOT full coverage. Color stays true, goes on very easily and blends well.