Wet 'n' Wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss in Magenta Flash

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/20/2007 3:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Sorry ladies, stock up while you can, it's been discontinued.

http://www.wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/beautybyebye/index.cfm?lid=Beauty_Bye-Bye&lpos=SubNavOne continued >>

on 1/30/2007 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

i love this color. it's a nice, bright fuschia/magenta.
makes my lips look a bit fuller.
maybe it's just me.

on 5/28/2006 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you're looking for a deep pink gloss or stain but are short on cash try this! I don't normally do deep pinks but when applied lightly ths leaves a beautiful stain on my lips, almost like a watermelon colour. It's great for spring or summer. Dirt cheap and lasting power is decent. Would repurchase.

on 9/11/2004 10:37:00 AM

This was more like a liquid lipstick then a gloss. It looks nice on light tanned skin, but it's probably too bright of a color to wear to school.It smells kind of fruity, and is really smooth and thick, great if you like that kind of thing.

on 7/25/2004 5:48:00 PM

Im findin that bolder pinks look good on my olive skin and this it perfect! More liquid lipstick-y than gloss but it still looks great and cheap, got it 4 1.98$.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Wow, I love this. I've recently discovered that bolder colours look great on me, so I've been going out on a limb and randomly trying new things. When I saw this in the store, I was immediately drawn to it, and since it was pretty cheap, I figured I'd give it a shot. Especially since the cream eyeshadows worked out so well.

This has GREAT pigment! Really. It's the exact colour it is in the tube. It's not sticky at all, so I'm not quite sure how the staying power is, though. Goes on very, very smooth.

The only thing that I could find to make a complaint about is the smell. It has a very sweet, plasticy smell, but I couldn't smell it after I applied it to my lips. It might vary for some, though, who are much more sensitive to scents.

Looks great with MAC's Nymphette over it. =)

on 6/30/2004 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love anything fuschia or magenta colored, so I obviously was attracted to this. Its really bright and looks overwhelming on me if I don't sheer it out. But overall I like the color. However the smells is horrible. It smells like weird plastic medicine. Weird huh? Its gross and sometimes gives me a headache.

on 4/26/2004 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Wow. In this case, what you see is what you get: a bright watermelon color. It doesn't look so great on me (pasty white skin), but it looks really cute on my daughter (nice gold skin--takes after her dad!) It's too bright for me, but I'll repurchase for her to enjoy. Smells a bit like Kool-Aid and it comes out of the tube kind of thick. Good staying power.

Popular Lip Glosses